|By Marketwired .||
|May 31, 2011 07:00 AM EDT||
TEMPE, AZ -- (Marketwire) -- 05/31/11 -- OAISYS®, a leader in business call recording and contact center management solutions, today announced the latest version of its Talkument® and Tracer solutions has been released to general availability.
With several months of internal and early adopter field trial testing now complete, version 7.0 delivers several user-requested features, public safety enhancements and key functionalities aimed at simplifying solution administration and enhancing overall performance for the enterprise market.
Compatible with leading IP business communication systems, including those from Avaya, Mitel, ShoreTel, Toshiba and others, the Talkument and Tracer call recording solutions help companies improve customer service, reduce costs, increase revenue and drive overall profitability.
OAISYS has issued multiple point releases since the public release of version 6.0 in November, 2009. Drawing on industry trends and feedback from the company's end users and channel partners, product advancements have included:
- Virtualized infrastructure interoperability certification;
- Dramatic capacity expansion;
- Variable data lifecycle management;
- Support for SIP trunk recording;
- On-Demand Licensing;
- ShoreTel Enterprise Contact Center integration, and
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager integration.
"The efforts to achieve the goals of our product roadmap over the past 18 months have been among the most ambitious I've seen anywhere in the technology sector," said OAISYS president Brian Spencer. "We observe multiple industries to stay keenly aware of current and future drivers and trends, and we plan our product updates accordingly. We also actively seek out feedback from our channel partners and end-users, asking them what their business needs are and what they want to see added to make their experiences with our solutions exceed their expectations. We're extremely happy with all we've realized on the path to version 7.0, and we will maintain our innovative momentum moving forward."
Specific features incorporated into version 7.0 of the OAISYS software solutions include:
- Microsoft® Active Directory Integration: This feature benefits administrators by creating a single point of administration. The optional integration allows OAISYS recording solutions to retrieve user account credentials and groups from Active Directory.
- Enhanced Screen Recording Flexibility: Tracer Screen Recording functionality can now be enabled using a variety of triggers, such as through voice activation, integration with a predictive dialer or other third-party application, and via the OAISYS Desktop Client Application. Previous versions depended on computer telephony integration (CTI) to enable this optional capability.
- Multiple Mitel MiTAI Connections: For Mitel customers using the MiTAI Application Programming Interface (API), which enables sophisticated call- and PBX-control functionality, OAISYS solutions can support multiple MiTAI connections. This allows a reduction in the number of OAISYS recording platforms required to run in a multi-node configuration, lowering overall cost of solution deployment.
- Quality Monitoring Enhancements: OAISYS evaluations have been enhanced to allow categorical grouping of evaluation criteria, customized effectiveness codes for total business process alignment and a more flexible user interface. These optimizations include the use of radio buttons, drop-down menus and default values.
Among enhancements of specific focus to users in the public safety market are:
- Automatic Location Identification (ALI): ALI is a physical address service that corresponds with a phone number. It is commonly used in public safety contact centers to identify the location from which a call originates. ALI information is now integrated into the OAISYS Management Studio and is searchable.
- Spoken-Time Overlay: This feature reflects the real time in which a call took place and can be heard during playback of the recording. The functionality is used to synchronize other data review and for verisimilitude when calls are played back for juries and other third parties. The feature may be enabled or disabled during playback and is supported in both the standard OAISYS network player and a stand-alone player that can be used for portable incident replay in a courtroom setting.
To locate an authorized OAISYS Channel Partner, visit the website at http://www.oaisys.com/FindReseller.aspx.
Talkument personal voice documentation and collaboration software utilizes patent-pending OAISYS Portable Voice Document (PVD) technology to create digital media documents from business telephone calls, making them available to organize, retrieve, play back, annotate and share as needed. It provides company-wide control over risk management, quality assurance, customer retention, dispute resolution and other critical business concerns.
Tracer is the industry's leading call recording solution for contact centers. Tracer also leverages OAISYS PVD technology paired with advanced contact center management features, including customizable employee performance evaluations, live and auto call monitoring, quality and resource utilization reporting and synchronized desktop video recording capabilities.
OAISYS® (www.oaisys.com) is a leading developer of call recording and contact center management solutions for a wide range of organizations, from small- to medium-sized businesses to multi-site large enterprises. The OAISYS voice documentation and interaction management solutions help companies within a variety of industries -- including healthcare, automotive dealerships, financial services, and the public sector -- attract and retain customers by digitally capturing phone-based interactions for simple retrieval, playback and management. Compatible with leading business communications system providers, including Avaya, Mitel, ShoreTel and Toshiba, OAISYS Tracer and Talkument applications help companies improve risk management, quality assurance, customer retention, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance requirements and other critical business concerns. OAISYS is headquartered in Tempe, Ariz. OAISYS Limited is located in Cambridge, England.