|By PR Newswire||
|June 20, 2011 08:00 AM EDT||
SYDNEY, June 20, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- biNu, suppliers of software that dramatically improves the performance of feature phones, today announced biNu 3.0. Available immediately, biNu 3.0 is faster, has a better user interface, now supports Blackberry and comes with new applications including Yahoo, Bing and eBay.
biNu dramatically enhances feature phone user experience. 10x faster access to Internet apps, reduced operating costs with data optimization, a simple interface and national language support today is allowing over ten million users to fully utilize their mobile phones which for many users, is their primary Internet access device. 100+ apps are available for biNu which include Google Search, Google Translate, Wordnik, Wikipedia, Craigslist, news, weather, social media and SMS services. A developer's toolkit is available for application providers looking to extend platform coverage and benefit from biNu performance uplift.
"biNu 3.0 not only is a milestone for the company both in terms of product maturity and capability, but also our market visibility," said Gour Lentell, CEO for biNu. "biNu is well positioned in a market where 3.5 billion mobile subscribers in emerging nations are without smart phones or mobile broadband. We make access to Internet services fast, easy and cheap which just makes the daily routine better for our users."
biNu users are quick to agree:
- "Hey binu is Great great great. I want to binu will live infinity time in world. Thank you." (Nokia 5130c user)
- "I like you biNu so much because you've that unique virtue; we can find free sms, weather report, updating news, many more applications from getjar, image+web+video search by google, google translation, healthcaring tips and many more! It's cheaper than other apps." (Nokia 5130c user)
- "I'm very happy thank u very much. It is very good especially 3rd world country." (Nokia 6300 user)
- "Dear Friends! Thanks for allowing us to use Binu free of charge. It is so effective and fast software. I have shared about it with many of my friends in Sudan and Ethiopia." (Shifty1000)
- "LovelY style of app. I luv d design. Thank u!" (Nokia6230i user)
biNu will be attending the Nokia Connection and Singapore-CommunicAsia2011 on the 21st June and will be located in the Nokia booth.
SOURCE biNu Pty Ltd