|By Business Wire||
|July 26, 2012 09:47 PM EDT||
Intelligent Charging Dock S3 (Photo: Business Wire)
“In a world that is increasingly hands-free, and where consumers want to listen to their music and the GPS Navigation directions through their car-stereo speakers, we are excited to announce the release of the Intelligent ChargingDock for the Samsung Galaxy S® III and also backwards compatible with the SII,” said Bruce Clark, COO of iBOLT.
The Intelligent ChargingDock includes:
- Dock with integrated microUSB arm for audio (AUX) out and charging
- Removable insert to accommodate most protective cases
- Premium ROK solid suction mount for windshield or dash mounting
- 9 ft cord for connecting USB power and 3.5 mm Aux to car stereo input
In addition to keeping the phone charged and in a safe, upright position while driving, three unique and innovative features should be highlighted:
1. Horizontal Dock: When inserted into the dock, the S Voice car mode and horizontal icon mode setting are automatically launched. A horizontal Car Dock equals minimal obstruction for today’s larger Smart phones.
2. Case compatibility: The Dock includes a removable insert. Works with virtually all cases 2.5 mm thick or less.
3. Charging/AUX cable: Many vehicles comes with a 3.5 mm “Auxiliary-in” port. When plugged in, the sound from all apps, GPS navigation, music, etc., will play through the car-stereo speakers. The USB plugs into the vehicle's USB port or a car charger with a USB slot. The long cable length allows placement on the left side of the steering wheel, within easy reach while driving.
Where to buy: Verizon Wireless Corporate retail stores. Web: Androidcentral.com. In Europe, type “iBOLT” into Amazon or visit clover.co.uk or mobilfun.co.uk.
- YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL5VYiiiTfs
- Product Details: http://ibolt.co/ibpf-33307
- iBOLT™ on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/iBOLTco/276141712410098
Wireless Accessory Solutions, LLC is a privately held firm headquartered in St. George, Utah, founded July, 2010. Through in-house engineering and design competence we develop proprietary products that are stylish, of high quality and affordable.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50356528&lang=en