|By Business Wire||
|August 30, 2012 09:13 AM EDT||
Protech Associates, Inc. (Protech), the world’s first and leading provider of cloud-based association management software (AMS) powered by Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, today announced presentations for its 6th annual user conference, Fusion 2012, will include perspectives from Microsoft, Cetrom Information Technology (Cetrom), American Society of Employers (ASE), International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP), and NACE International. Fusion 2012 will be held Sept. 6 at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center, in Washington, D.C. and will showcase Protech’s newly announced cloud-based solutions with case studies, best practices and innovative techniques from leaders of the industry.
Protech Fusion 2012 Presentation Highlights:
In addition to presentations from Protech executives, representatives from leading association customers and distinguished IT providers will demonstrate the benefits and value of the Protech solution. Sessions include:
- The MX Online 2011 Experience: Protech to highlight how ASE has helped its members do more online, while its staff have eliminated duplicate data entry with the seamless integration of the new, simple and intuitive world-class e-commerce solution.
- The CRM 2011 Upgrade Experience: Sandy Redner, director of IT at IFEBP, will discuss the upgrade process to CRM 2011 and explain how the strong technical and customer support staff at Protech made it a smooth and nearly flawless experience.
- The Cloud Experience: John Perry, director of IT for NACE International, will advocate the power of a cloud-based solution and the flexibility it offers associations when looking toward the future.
Partner speakers to discuss technologies they bring to strategic relationship:
- Microsoft: Connor Marsden, US Director, CRM Online, to break down what’s new with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft’s innovation plans and Microsoft’s partnership with Protech.
- Cetrom: Christopher Stark, founder and CEO, to highlight the benefits of cloud computing and the unique value the cloud adds to the Protech Solution.
During Fusion 2012, attendees will have the opportunity to learn about Protech’s Cloud Business Solutions (PCBS), which combines Protech’s proven software and technical expertise with the enterprise-level security, 99.9 percent uptime guarantee, and built-in disaster recovery and business continuity plan of the cloud. Powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, PCBS will always operate on the latest version of the platform offering customers the confidence of Microsoft’s commitment to innovation.
Brian Bruffey, CEO, Protech, said, “Our commitment to providing associations with a better way to serve their members comes from listening to and understanding their real-world experiences. With this deep, hands-on industry knowledge, we continue to look for ways to improve our association management solutions. Fusion is our way to not only thank our customers, but also to showcase their successes, highlight new developments in our software, and offer insight for customers to employ when developing long-term technology plans. We look forward to another successful, educational and enjoyable user conference this year.”
To learn more about Fusion 2012: http://www.protechassociates.com/Customers/FusionCustomerConference.aspx
For Registration Information: contact Kevin Bruffey at 443-539-9562 or Kevin.Bruffey@ProtechAssociates.com.
For Media Attendance or Inquiries: contact Liz Palm at 240-686-1000 or email@example.com.
About Protech Associates, Inc.
Protech Associates, Inc. is the world’s first and leading provider of cloud-based association management software (AMS) powered by Microsoft Dynamics® CRM. Founded in 1984, Protech combines deep industry expertise and the technical knowledge of numerous on-staff Microsoft Certified Professionals to deliver a robust, easy-to-use, cloud-based AMS that is Certified for Microsoft Dynamics, with enterprise-level security, a built-in disaster recovery plan, and a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee. Headquartered in Colombia, Md., the company has been named to the Microsoft President’s Club multiple times, received the Microsoft Distinction in Marketing Award twice, is a Microsoft partner with a Gold Competency in CRM, and partners with technology leaders including CenturyLink, Cetrom, Melissa Data, PayPal, and ExactTarget. For more information, visit www.protechassociates.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.