|By Business Wire||
|August 31, 2012 06:07 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/szsszl/mobileyouth_2012_b) has announced the addition of MobileYouth's new report "mobileYouth 2012 briefings pack" to their offering.
This bundle package will allow you to buy at a discounted price 8 briefings from the research team at mobileYouth dealing with key mobile and youth topics of 2012.
The pack includes the following briefings:
1. How can Samsung beat Apple?
2. Does price impact youth loyalty?
3. Youth mobile shopping: make it social
4. Teens - Instagram's growing vocal minority
5. How can word of mouth grow subscribers?
6. Who are Fans and how can brands identify their Fans?
7. Do mobile operators need an MVNO or sub brand to target the youth market?
8. How can peer-to-peer customer service reduce costs and increase loyalty for mobile operators?
Key Questions Answered
Examples of key questions answered by these reports include:
- What are the 3 key drivers in today's youth market?
- How can brands measure the impact of a Fan?
- How can brands identify their Fans?
- How can retailers and mobile providers make mobile shopping appeal to youth?
- What is the role of youth in peer-to-peer customer service?
- How can peer-to-peer customer service reduce costs and boost loyalty for mobile operators?
- Do cheap tariffs, deep discounts and free products really attract young customers?
- What marketing pitfalls should Samsung avoid in its quest to dethrone Apple?
For more information about each report, please visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/szsszl/mobileyouth_2012_b