|By Business Wire||
|August 31, 2012 08:44 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vpnts8/1q12_western_europ) has announced the addition of IE Market Research Corp's new report "1Q12 Western Europe Mobile Operator Forecast, 2012 - 2016" to their offering.
Western Europe Mobile Operator Forecast is the most comprehensive forecast of its kind in the world. This report provides operational and financial metrics for wireless markets across the region and is one of the best forecasts in the industry. We provide five-year forecasts at the operator level going out to 2016. We also provide quarterly historical and forecast data starting in 1Q2003 and ending in 1Q2014. Our forecast contains separate data for each country and their mobile operators. Our Mobile Operator Forecasts are updated quarterly and are available for one-time delivery or through regular updates.
By purchasing this report, you will receive an Excel file with 48 datasheets of operational and financial metrics such as post-paid subscribers, prepaid subscribers, subscriber growth, net subscriber adds, monthly churn, monthly ARPU, ARPU growth, data ARPU, MOU per subscriber, service revenue, EBITDA and CAPEX.
In this regional report, each datasheet covers 100 mobile operators in 29 countries. It is the most extensive company-specific and country-specific forecast of its kind.
Countries Covered in this Global Mobile Operator Forecast
- Faroe Islands
- Isle of Man
- United Kingdom
Companies Mentioned - Please click the link below for a full list
- STA (Servei de Telecomunicacions d'Andorra)
- BASE (Royal KPN N.V.)
- Mobistar MVNOs
- Mobistar N.V./S.A.
- Hutchison 3G
- TDC Mobile International A/S
- Telenor ASA
- TeliaSonera AB
- Faroese Telecom (Føroya Tele)
- DNA Finland Oy
- Elisa Oyj
- SFR (Vodafone Group Plc)
- Virgin Mobile France
- E-Plus Mobilfunk GmbH & Co. KG
- Vodafone D2 GmbH
- Nova ehf.
- Síminn (Iceland Telecom Ltd.)
- Hutchison 3G Ireland Limited
- Telefónica O2 Ireland Limited
- Vodafone Ireland Limited
- Cable & Wireless Isle of Man Ltd.
- Coop Italia
- Poste Italiane
- Telecom Italia Mobile (TIM)
- Vodafone Italy (Vodafone Group Plc)
- Wind Telecomunicazioni SpA
- Jersey Telecom Limited
- Orange (Liechtenstein) AG
- KPN Mobile N.V.
- Telfort B.V. (merged with KPN in 2005)
- NetCom (TeliaSonera AB)
- Network Norway (acquired by Tele2 in 2011)
- Tele2 Norge AS
- Telenor Mobil AS
- Optimus Telecomunicações, S.A. (Sonaecom)
- Vodafone España SAU
- Yoigo (Xfera Moviles S.A.)
- Hutchison Telecomm Intl. Limited
- Telefónica O2 UK Limited
- Tesco Mobile Ltd.
- T-Mobile UK (Deutsche Telekom AG)
- Virgin Mobile UK (Virgin Mobile Telecoms Ltd.)
- Vodafone UK (Vodafone Limited)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vpnts8/1q12_western_europ
Source: IE Market Research Corp