|By Business Wire||
|September 3, 2012 07:03 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qpq246/1q12_north_america) has announced the addition of IE Market Research Corp's new report "1Q12 North America Mobile Operator Forecast, 2012 - 2016" to their offering.
North America Mobile Operator Forecast is the most comprehensive forecast of its kind in the world. This report provides operational and financial metrics for wireless markets across the region and is one of the best forecasts in the industry. We provide five-year forecasts at the operator level going out to 2016. We also provide quarterly historical and forecast data starting in 1Q2003 and ending in 1Q2014. Our forecast contains separate data for each country and their mobile operators. Our Mobile Operator Forecasts are updated quarterly and are available for one-time delivery or through regular updates.
By purchasing this report, you will receive an Excel file with 48 datasheets of operational and financial metrics such as post-paid subscribers, prepaid subscribers, subscriber growth, net subscriber adds, monthly churn, monthly ARPU, ARPU growth, data ARPU, MOU per subscriber, service revenue, EBITDA and CAPEX.
In this regional report, each datasheet covers 25 mobile operators in Canada and the United States. It is the most extensive company-specific and country-specific forecast of its kind.
Key Topics Covered:
Companies Covered in each of the Regional Mobile Operator Forecasts
- Bell Mobility Inc.
- MTS Allstream Inc.
- New entrants (Canada)
- Rogers Wireless Inc.
- SaskTel (Saskatchewan Telecommunications)
- Telus Mobility
- Videotron G.P.
- Virgin Mobile Canada
- Alltel (Verizon Wireless from 2008)
- AT&T Mobility LLC
- Boost Mobile (Sprint Nextel)
- Cincinnati Bell Wireless (Cincinnati Bell, Inc.)
- Dobson Communications (AT&T Mobility from 2007)
- Leap Wireless International, Inc.
- MetroPCS Communications, Inc.
- Others (United States)
- RCC USA (Verizon Wireless from 2008)
- Sprint Nextel Corporation
- SunCom Wireless USA (T-Mobile USA from 2008)
- T-Mobile USA, Inc.
- TracFone Wireless, Inc.
- U.S. Cellular (United States Cellular Corporation)
- Verizon Wireless
- Virgin Mobile USA, L.P.
- Western Wireless USA (acquired by Alltel in 2005)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qpq246/1q12_north_america
Source: IE Market Research Corp