|By Business Wire||
|September 3, 2012 10:07 AM EDT||
Currently, both, the value and volume market for thin film and printed battery is very low. The reason cited for the low figures is the early growth stage of the market segment. Two reasons for the low value – high growth rate scenario; first, the market has just started to commercialize, and second, there are no big players in the market segment. Most of the players are spin-offs from a research institute.
The thin film and printed battery market is expected to grow from USD 181.5 million in 2011 to reach a net value of USD 1,210.3 million by 2017, at 46.14% CAGR from 2012 to 2017.
New market research study “Thin Film & Printed Battery Market, Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2017) by Technology, Products & Applications” prepared by MarketsandMarkets provides an up-close look at the global thin film and printed battery market, segmented by products, applications, technology, and geography.
- analysis of the key growth drivers & restraints of the global thin film and printed battery market along with the impact analysis of these market dynamics on the entire market;
- insights into the burning issues and winning imperatives of the market;
- description of the various applications of the thin batteries and analysis of the growth for each application; as well as identifies future application segments;
- analysis of the key trends related to the product technology, prices, and the applications shaping and influencing the market;
- overview of specific developments of the key market players and their strategy to acquire major market share.
Title: Thin Film & Printed Battery Market, Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2017) by Technology, Products & Applications
Published: August, 2012
Price: US$ 4,650.00
1.1 KEY TAKE-AWAYS
1.2 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.3 MARKETS COVERED
1.5 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
1.5.1 MARKET SIZE
1.5.2 KEY DATA POINTS FROM SECONDARY SOURCES
1.5.3 KEY DATA POINTS FROM PRIMARY SOURCES
1.5.4 ASSUMPTIONS MADE
1.5.5 LIST OF COMPANIES
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
More new studies by MarketsandMarkets can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/marketsnmarkets/info.html