|By PR Newswire||
|September 5, 2012 04:53 PM EDT||
PARIS, Sept. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Teal Educations' "Global Structured Financial Products Forum" will take place on Nov. 6 & 7 at the Radisson Blu Ambassador Hotel. The recent financial credit crisis has required professionals to understand new regulatory, political and economic matters. The two day event will explore and analyze all of the latest issues to affect the marketplace. Leading country tax experts will report on the most current data to affect transactions within their jurisdiction and they will interact in newly designed panels that delve into the numerous challenges and opportunities that have developed since the onset of the financial credit crisis.
The Forum has two unique objectives:
- Educate participants about the hottest issues and converse on viable solutions and products. Prominent co-chairs and sponsoring organizations include: KPMG LLP (U.S.), Fred Gander; De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek, Paul Sleurink; Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Ulf Johannemann; Allen & Overy, Vimal Tilakapala and CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre, Bruno Gouthiere and sponsor Leitner Leitner.
- Provide networking opportunities and roundtable discussions through hosted social events. Network with representatives from financial institutions, legal and tax professionals and Teal Education's faculty of experienced financial industry tax and legal advisors about the status of the global structured financial products industry today.
Benefits of Attending:
- Determine the effects of the U.S. elections – immediately after the votes are counted!
- Hear commentary from European experts on the EU State Aid Issues - could a deal be too good to be true?
- Learn about the latest issues on the US Economic Substance Codification and the UK GAAR Proposal
- Find out details on the European/Asian and European/Americas treaties and their effects on cross-border transactions
- Discover the implications of the European Code of Justice Rulings and the Impact of the Santander, Aberdeen and other important cases
- Hear country specialists from Europe, the U.S., the U.K. and other important markets discuss recent events
Media Contact: Lynne Strauss Teal Education, 203-276-0306, Lynne@TealEducation.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Teal Education