|By PR Newswire||
|September 7, 2012 08:00 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing (http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing) company, today announced it has won the CRM magazine Market Leader awards in the Enterprise Suite CRM and Midmarket Suite CRM categories for the fourth straight year. Salesforce.com also won the Sales Force Automation category for the seventh straight year, reinforcing the leadership of the Salesforce Sales Cloud, the world's number-one sales app that lets companies connect and sell in the social era.
Comments on the News:
- "Salesforce.com is leading the shift to social business, helping companies realize faster growth by putting their customers at the center of everything they do," said Linda Crawford, executive vice president and general manager, Sales Cloud, salesforce.com. "That's why the industry has recognized the transformational success of our customers, along with the mobile and social innovations that have made the Sales Cloud the world's number one sales app."
The CRM magazine Market Leader Awards rate the top five vendors in 10 categories based on a composite score that includes revenue, revenue growth, market share, customer wins, reputation for customer satisfaction, depth of product functionality, and company direction. The 2012 CRM Market Awards were presented at the 2012 CRM Evolution Conference in New York.
Incredible Leadership and Momentum for Salesforce CRM:
- Salesforce.com has won a total of 24 CRM Market Awards over the past eight years, including being named as the winner in the Sales Force Automation category for seven consecutive years.
- The Market Awards announcement follows salesforce.com's recent recognition by Forrester as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: CRM Suites Customer Service Solutions.
- Salesforce.com was recently placed by Gartner in the Leaders quadrant in the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers, 2012.
- The Service Cloud was recently named winner of the CRM magazine 2012 Service Leader Awards in both the Customer Case Management and Web Support categories.
- Service Cloud customers are experiencing incredible success:
- Corel Software recently won a 2012 Gartner & 1to1 Media CRM Excellence Award in the customer service category, along with a 2012 CRM Service Elite Award from CRM magazine.
- Symantec Corporation recently won a 2012 Gartner & 1to1 Media CRM Excellence Award in the customer service category.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines recently won a 2012 CRM Service Elite Award from CRM magazine.
- Huntington National Bank recently won a 2012 CIO100 Award for its Service Cloud and Sales Cloud deployments.
- Dreamforce, the cloud computing industry event of the year, will be held September 18 – 21, 2012 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. Roughly 70,000 people are expected to register to attend this year's event where they will be able to take advantage of 750 expert-led sessions and more than 350 exhibitors. To register for Dreamforce, visit: http://www.salesforce.com/dreamforce/DF12/register.jsp.
- For a free Dreamforce keynote and expo pass, visit: https://www.facebook.com/dreamforce/app_267313373383654
- Follow @Salesforce on Twitter
- Like salesforce.com and the Sales Cloud on Facebook
- View a demo of the Sales Cloud: http://bit.ly/Q7kujK
- For more information on Salesforce Sales Cloud, please visit: http://www.salesforce.com/sales-cloud
- For a complete list of CRM Market Award winners, visit: http://www.destinationcrm.com/Issue/3389-August-2012.htm
About CRM magazine
CRM magazine is the leading publication of the customer relationship management industry, covering sales, marketing, customer service, and strategy. The magazine also administers and hosts the annual CRM Evolution conference. Each of these properties is designed to serve customer-centric business initiatives, and leaders who recognize CRM as a key strategy for creating enhanced customer value in any industry. For more information about the magazine, its editorial calendar, or CRM in general, please visit us on the Web at http://www.destinationCRM.com, or on Twitter at @CRM (http://twitter.com/CRM) and @destinationCRM (http://twitter.com/destinationCRM). The destinationCRM Web site (which is updated daily) and the monthly magazine are properties of CRM Media, a division of Information Today, Inc.
Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Using salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies, companies can connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and apps give customers the tools to create a social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work, and innovate.
- Grow your business with the world's #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Deliver amazing customer service with the award-winning Salesforce Service Cloud
- Listen, engage, advertise, and measure social media marketing with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Achieve breakthrough collaboration and productivity with Salesforce Chatter
- Align, motivate and drive performance with Salesforce Rypple
- Build social and mobile cloud apps on the Salesforce Platform and extend success with the world's leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.