|By PR Newswire||
|September 12, 2012 10:12 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, Sept. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Due to popular demand, luxurious skincare brand Jurlique returned to the Today Show's "Jill's Steals & Deals" segment to announce that they are offering exclusive gift sets at a special price to Today Show viewers. From now until tomorrow at 9:15 am EDT, Jurlique will offer $202 worth of products for ONLY $52.00 – a 74% discount!
Check it out at http://todayshow.jurlique.com or visit the Jurlique Flagship Stores located in Manhattan, San Francisco and Santa Monica.
Promotion Code: JURLIQUETODAY
Jurlique is known for healthy, beautiful skin. This exclusive set contains a complete daily regimen made with the latest in skincare technologies and natural ingredients from their farm in the Adelaide Hills of Australia.
The Jurlique Skincare Showstoppers includes FULL SIZE products of the following bestsellers:
- Balancing Foaming Cleanser (6.7 oz.): Lifts away surface impurities and leaves skin comfortably fresh.
- Rosewater Balancing Mist (3.3 oz.): #1 Bestseller and award-winning editor favorite refreshes and tones skin in one simple spritz.
- Herbal Recovery Gel (1.0 oz.): Multi-tasking, multi-vitamin antioxidant serum helps immediately restore skin clarity.
- Balancing Day Care Cream (1.4 oz.): Lightweight moisturizer absorbs easily and leaves skin smooth, soothed and hydrated.
- Rose Hand Cream (4.3 oz.): Luxurious cream intensively hydrates even the driest hands with the signature Jurlique rose scent
Bonus: $25 promo card towards next purchase of $50 or more on Jurlique.com or Jurlique Flagship Stores
Act Fast – the promotion ends Thursday, September 13th at 9:15 AM EDT.
Jurlique is dedicated to providing the most effective skincare available through nature and science. Founded in Australia in 1985, Jurlique develops each product using potent natural ingredients harvested on its own organic farm in South Australia.
Jurlique is sold at Jurlique flagship stores, Jurlique.com, Sephora.com and select prestige retailers and spas.