|By PR Newswire||
|September 14, 2012 02:01 AM EDT||
HALIFAX and MANCHESTER, England, September 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- New Toronto subsidiary leads the way for international expansion
Transline Resource Group (TRG), the leading supply chain recruitment firm, has today announced the opening of a new trading subsidiary in Canada - Transline Resource Group (Canada) Inc.
Having grown from a single office in Halifax, Yorkshire, into a 57 site UK-wide network, the company has dynamic international plans and in the past three months has also gained a foothold in other overseas markets -setting up operations in Budapest and Ireland.
The new Canadian company will operate from offices overlooking Lake Ontario in Toronto and the Directors have appointed a new member to the Board - Gary Schiff, a partner with one of the city's top law firms, Blake, Cassels and Graydon.
Transline Resource Group Managing Director, Paul Beasley, said: "Over the past five years the UK temporary recruitment market has become highly specialist. The major players have given agencies more responsibility to provide services and at Transline Resource we have seized that opportunity by becoming far more than just a recruitment company.
"We have built up a deep knowledge of the logistics and supply chain sector and grown our business by providing swift and cost effective staffing solutions with people trained to a level well beyond the industry standard.
"Our range of services is easily transportable so we have begun to look at international markets. After extensive research we believe that Canada is the ideal choice for expansion into North America, followed by ambitious plans for other parts of the world."
TRG Managing Director, Jon Taylor, added: "This new company represents a major new step onto the American continent and we are very excited by the prospect of growing our business there.
"We are a vibrant company that goes the extra mile for clients and we find solutions to problems very quickly. This philosophy has driven growth and will continue to do so as we expand internationally."
Transline Resource Group (Canada) Inc. has already started work on its first major contract -supplying the workforce to a large electronic communications company based in Mississauga, Ontario.
Mark Elms, Operations Director at TRG, added: "With one major contract already secured and starting to build, we are putting a great deal of management time and resource into making Toronto the first stage of a plan which will take us into one of the largest commercial markets in the world.
"We have recruited a first class management team 'on the ground', headed by Contract Manager, Debbie Hatten and Recruitment Manager, Anuj Malhotra and they are well placed to deal with the different employment laws, financial and legal systems in that country."
Newly appointed Director of the Canadian business, Gary Schiff, added: "Whilst Transline Resource Group in the UK could have carried on business in Canada as a foreign entity, we felt the best route forward was to establish the new operation as a wholly owned Canadian subsidiary. We are confident it's the right decision and I'm delighted to be part of such an exciting venture."
The Transline Resource Group in the UK has achieved record breaking, double digit growth for the past five years - with sales turnover of over £54m in 2011.
It has won a string of awards and was named 'Most Outstanding Outsourced Recruitment Organisation of 2012' in this year's Recruiter industry awards.
Picture caption: Transline Resource Group Managing Director, Paul Beasley, is pictured (right) with Anuj Malhotra and Debbie Hatten.
About Transline Resource Group:
- The Transline Resource Group was established in 1989 by Managing Directors, Paul Beasley and Jon Taylor.
- Director, Mark Elms joined the company in 2000 and heads up its Industrial operations.
- Today, the group is one of the UK's largest driving and industrial staff providers and trainers and is a firm favourite of many leading household name retailers and distributors.
- Transline Resource supplies over 6000 flex workers per day and has an on-site presence at clients' premises in 57 locations throughout the UK.
- The group has achieved double digit growth over the past five years and sales turnover for 2011 reached £54m plus annually.
- Group Administration Headquarters - 22-26 Commercial Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 1TA. Tel - 01422 349423.
- Group Operational Headquarters - Warren Bruce Court, Warren Bruce Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LB. Tel - 0161 747 3007
For further information about Transline-Resource please visit: http://www.transline-resource.co.uk/
SOURCE Transline Resource Group