|By Marketwire .||
|September 14, 2012 07:00 AM EDT||
OAKLAND, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 09/14/12 -- PR professionals looking to move the needle on their corporate objectives, gain respect and attention from financial influencers and command proven skills for presenting their case to the financial media, analysts and money managers should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
This webinar titled, Talking to Wall Street: How PR Can Communicate More Powerfully with Money Managers, Analysts and the Financial Press, will help PR pros get up to speed quickly by describing the hot buttons and strategic issues of investor relations, as well as the do's and don'ts for keeping Wall Street media and investors informed and gratified.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, September 20, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
Tabitha Zane, Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Highwoods Properties
Adam Feuerstein, Senior Columnist, TheStreet.com
Bill Rochelle, Bankruptcy Columnist and Editor-at-Large, Bloomberg News
Rebecca Corbin, Founder and Managing Director, Corbin Perception Group, LLC
What PR Pros will Learn:
- Where do traditional PR skills fall short in the world of financial communications -- and how can PR pros acquire the techniques for being successful in both worlds?
- How can PR pros craft a credible, compelling narrative that proves their company can capitalize on the current financial environment?
- How can PR pros credibly communicate optimism when their financial performance is down?
- How to increase corporate visibility, institutional ownership and attract sell-side coverage: They will get a full rundown of the most important things to know about IR
- Key audiences: Learn what's important to current and future stockholders, institutional investors, broker/dealers, buy-side and sell-side analysts and Boards of Directors
- Financial media relations: What top business and finance journalists are looking for, and how to work with them to generate loads of positive coverage for their clients or company. How are pitches to investors different from the pitches to financial media?
- What do top execs expect from their PR and IR professionals? How to prep senior executives like their CEO and CFO. What activities are "musts" for successful IR programming?
- How to assess whether their messages are resonating with investors and/or the media.
Bulldog Reporter's PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation's most influential media -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to our conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.