|By PR Newswire||
|September 17, 2012 06:00 AM EDT||
ALAMEDA, Calif., Sept. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Golden State Overnight (GSO) has announced its sponsorship of Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast, the West Coast's premier wine and food event taking place Sept. 27-30, 2012 at the Santa Margarita Ranch in San Luis Obispo County.
GSO's wine delivery services are highly regarded among California wine producers. The GSO Select Wine Service delivery programs—including direct-to-trade (DTT), and direct-to-consumer (DTC) services—provides the California wine community with highly efficient and cost-effective overnight wine delivery throughout California and the metropolitan regions of Nevada and Arizona.
"We have a long and loyal list of winery customers in the Paso Robles wine region, and Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast provides them with the perfect opportunity to showcase the amazing wines they've produced." said Vince Johnson, Director, GSO Select Wine Service. "GSO is here to help California wineries gain new customers and make sure their subsequent wine deliveries are handled efficiently and with great care; that's what we do better than any other service."
Visit www.savorcentralcoast.com for details.
Benefits of the GSO Direct-to-Trade Wine Delivery Program
- Ship overnight in original winery packing, including cases, half cases and promo packs.
- Turn orders around quickly with next day service to California, Nevada and Arizona.
- Ship directly from a winery or trade-enabled fulfillment houses or storage facilities.
- Save on rates and fees, and benefit from automatic 100-weight discounting.
- Access real-time signature captures and electronic PODs.
Benefits of the GSO Direct-to-Consumer Wine Delivery Program
- Ship overnight to minimize handling times, and reduce damage and spoilage.
- Increase delivery success rates with email/phone alerts at point of delivery.
- Rely on 100% digital signature capture, with web-enabled tracking.
- Enjoy free Saturday delivery attempts to most zip codes.
For more information regarding direct-to-trade and direct-to-consumer wine delivery programs, visit www.GSO.com/wine, or call 1-800-322-5555.
Golden State Overnight (GSO) is a regional overnight carrier based in Alameda, California. GSO offers guaranteed overnight ground and priority overnight delivery to every address in California, and the metropolitan areas of Nevada and Arizona. GSO provides a strong regional alternative to the national carriers – offering premium-level services at a substantial cost savings. GSO customers enjoy later pickups, earlier deliveries and unsurpassed customer service, as well as easy-to-use web-based shipping tools.
GSO's Select Wine Service provides direct-to-consumer and direct-to-trade wine delivery services for the California wine industry.
For more information, visit www.GSO.com/wine, or call 1-800-322-5555.
SOURCE Golden State Overnight