|By PR Newswire||
|September 17, 2012 01:00 PM EDT||
ZURICH, Sept. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DealMarket, the online platform that enables more than 35,000 private equity buyers, sellers and advisors to maximize opportunities around the world, today announced its new service: DealMarketSTORE. The online shop takes the strain out of finding respected third-party services and critical information needed within the private equity investment cycle. Developed to run on DealMarket, DealMarketSTORE grants cost-effective and consolidated access to industry-leading information and services on-demand, saving time and money.
DealMarketSTORE is an online shop where Private Equity Professionals can select from a menu of industry services offered by the best-known news and content providers in the business. Clients who utilize the DealMarketSTORE experience the following benefits:
- Instant and easy access to Private Equity data and other services from industry leading third-party providers
- On-demand payment for service and data; no licenses, subscriptions or contracts required
- DealMarketSTORE takes the guess work out of searching for world-class third-party services
- Our affordable, negotiated rates pass the savings on to our clients
DealMarket has forged key strategic alliances with Dun & Bradstreet, Bureau van Dijk (Zephyr), IntraLinks, PR Newswire, MarketResearch.com, Monitor Quest, and Innosquared, and brought them together under one roof. The services offered (respectively) are: company information and credit profiles; comprehensive deal data such as valuation multiples; secure virtual data room solutions; global press release distribution; business intelligence and research; background checks of individuals and companies; and access to industry experts on demand.
"Driven by the desire to improve and facilitate better due diligence in the private equity and corporate finance industry, our founders have been working for some time to create an online store," said Urs Haeusler, CEO DealMarket. "This is especially important in an industry where time is scarce, pressure to deliver high, information plentiful but not always easily available, and pricing of services and information are often expensive and complicated by subscription licenses. With DealMarketSTORE we now provide access, choice and control across private equity professionals' daily business life."
DealMarket launched in 2011 and is growing fast. Just one year after launch, DealMarket counts more than 35,000 recurring users from 154 countries, and over 3,000 deals and service providers promoted or listed on the platform.
DealMarket is an online platform enabling private equity buyers, sellers and advisors to maximize opportunities around the world – a one-stop shop for Private Equity professionals. Designed by Private Equity professionals for Private Equity professionals, the platform is easy to use, cost effective and secure, providing access, choice and control across the investment cycle.
DealMarket's offering includes
- DealMarketPLACE, an unfiltered view of the global deal and advice marketplace, where searching is free and postings are the price of a cappuccino a day (with no commission).
- DealMarketSTORE offers affordable access to industry-leading third-party information and services on demand; and
- DealMarketOFFICE is a state-of-the-art deal flow management tool, helping Private Equity investors to capture, store, manage and share their deal flow more efficiently.
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, DealMarket was voted the "Best Global Private Equity Platform for 2012" by Corporate Newswire. For more information about DealMarket and today's news, please visit us online at www.DealMarket.com, comment on our blog at http://dealmarketblog.com/, Tweet us at @dealmarket_com, and connect with us on LinkedIn.
In the UK
Phone: +44 7961 311080
In the US
Phone: +1 917-566-0808
Sarah Tatjana Baier
Phone: +41 43 888 75 38