|By Marketwire .||
|September 18, 2012 07:45 AM EDT||
BELMONT, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 09/18/12 -- Vindicia, the leading provider of marketing and selling automation for the digital economy, today announced it has launched two new apps -- CashBox Reporting for Salesforce and CashBox for Salesforce -- on salesforce.com's AppExchange, the world's most popular cloud marketplace for social apps for business. Together, these two apps offer digital businesses -- from SaaS companies to personal financial management services organizations -- greater insights into its subscribers, enhanced revenue capture and significant operational efficiencies. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com's Dreamforce 2012 in San Francisco. Vindicia will be in booth #26 in the Dreamforce Expo.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world's leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, CashBox Reporting for Salesforce and CashBox for Salesforce are immediately available for test drive and deployment on the AppExchange at http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/.
- "We're pleased to bring the many benefits of the CashBox marketing and billing engine to salesforce.com customers," said Gene Hoffman, chairman and CEO, Vindicia. "To increase online revenue, businesses must be able to support core business processes across different systems, and across social and mobile channels -- arming their marketing, sales and customer support teams with all aspects of a customer's data in one, streamlined environment. This is critically important in the new social era of very long customer lifetimes."
- "Companies around the globe are transforming the way they connect with customers, partners and employees through social and mobile cloud solutions," said Mike Rosenbaum, senior vice president, AppExchange and Force.com Operations, salesforce.com. "Partners such as Vindicia, are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to provide customers with the right tools to accelerate their success in the cloud."
- "We chose CashBox to upgrade our billing system and improve performance, reliability and scalability," said Grant Karsas, director of Community Management, HelloWallet. "Providing our customer support team with access to customer billing information is critical to our success -- and we couldn't deliver our effective campaigns and promotions without it."
The Power of Social, Mobile and Open Cloud Technologies
CashBox Reporting for Salesforce and CashBox for Salesforce enable clients to reduce development and maintenance costs by tapping into social cloud technologies that are accessible via a variety of devices, including mobile devices.
CashBox Reporting for Salesforce enables Vindicia clients to use the reporting and analytics capabilities within Salesforce to make critical, data-driven decisions that impact customer acquisition and retention. The application gives the user the ability to view customer information, subscription or one-time purchase details, verify what products are available, confirm next subscription payment dates, and more.
CashBox for Salesforce builds on the reporting application and supports the full quote-to-cash process. With CashBox for Salesforce, users will have the ability to quote a customer, create a billing plan, use a promotion code and automate the billing process within Salesforce. Further, all updates to customer account information will sync automatically with the CashBox platform. Users will also be able to upgrade, downgrade, side grade, cross-sell or create one-time add-on purchases, allowing customer service representatives to generate more revenue and increase customer satisfaction.
Pricing and Availability
CashBox Reporting for Salesforce is free for all current CashBox for Salesforce customers and is available for download through the AppExchange. CashBox for Salesforce is also available and priced on a per seat basis. Please visit http://www.vindicia.com/CashBox-for-Salesforce for additional information and to contact a Vindicia sales representative.
Dreamforce 2012 is the industry's largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, welcoming more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social revolution. With more than 750 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric; Gen. Colin Powell, former Secretary of State; Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist; and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways, under one roof.
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
- Become a fan of Vindicia on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vindicia
- Follow Vindicia on Twitter: @vindicia
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world's most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 2.3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,600 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Social apps for business built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com's AppExchange.
Salesforce, Dreamforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Vindicia is the leading provider of marketing and selling automation for the Digital Economy. We enable digital leaders to optimize their customer acquisition and retention capabilities across a variety of online markets via our SaaS solution, Vindicia CashBox. We have processed over $4 billion globally and generate over $75 million in annual incremental revenue for our clients. Our clients include TransUnion Interactive, Intuit, Activision Blizzard, IAC, Bloomberg, and Next Issue Media. To learn more, please visit www.vindicia.com.
CHEN PR for Vindicia