|By Marketwire .||
|September 18, 2012 07:45 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 09/18/12 -- SALESFORCE.COM DREAMFORCE -- MetraTech, the leading provider of agreements-based billing and compensation solutions, today announced that it has launched Metanga Quote-to-Cash on salesforce.com's AppExchange, the world's most popular cloud marketplace for social apps for business. Metanga Quote-to-Cash extends the Metanga cloud-based subscription commerce engine directly into Salesforce, allowing sales and account management teams to quote, enroll, bill and support today's socially connected customers. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com's Dreamforce 2012 in San Francisco. MetraTech will be in booth #50 in the Dreamforce Expo.
The Metanga Quote-to-Cash application streamlines an organization's entire business workflow for quotes, offers, products, pricing, subscriptions, billing, invoices, payments and support. It removes commerce friction in many companies by making the workflow a transparent end-to-end process. With Metanga Quote-to-Cash, businesses can better engage and understand their customers by analyzing monthly recurring revenue (MRR), billing and product sales data without ever leaving Salesforce.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world's leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Metanga Quote-to-Cash is immediately available for test drive and deployment on the AppExchange at http://tinyurl.com/Metanga-Quote-to-Cash.
Comments on the News
- "Metanga Quote-to-Cash provides businesses using salesforce.com and the Metanga commerce engine an end-to-end subscription revenue workflow," said Scott Swartz, founder and CEO of MetraTech. "Companies want to work in the screens they know best, so by offering our solution on the AppExchange, we're extending the product catalog, pricing, quoting, billing, payments and account management power of Metanga directly into Salesforce. It makes for an ideal subscription commerce workflow for the socially connected enterprise."
- "Companies around the globe are transforming the way they connect with customers, partners and employees through social and mobile cloud solutions," said Mike Rosenbaum, senior vice president AppExchange and Force.com Operations, salesforce.com. "Partners such as MetraTech, are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to provide customers with the right tools to accelerate their success in the cloud."
Metanga Quote-to-Cash Product Key Features
- Products and pricing: Lets businesses build and manage complex metered, subscription and consumptive pricing and packaging in Salesforce and then sync it with their financial back offices.
- Quotes: Provides sales representatives using Salesforce with the tools to create sophisticated quotes, whether they are for new orders, add-ons, or upgrades.
- B2B sales: Gives businesses the functionality to unite direct and online sales processes with one core financial system of record.
- End-to-end: Delivers a complete financial view by bringing every step of the customer financial lifecycle into view.
- Renewals: Knows which services or promotions customers purchased, when they expire and when they're up for renewal. Renewals can be done without ever leaving Salesforce.
- Reporting and analytics: Provides businesses with instant access to subscription data like MRR, lifetime value (LTV) and discounts or promotions.
Dreamforce 2012 is the industry's largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, welcoming more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social revolution. With more than 750 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric; Gen. Colin Powell, former Secretary of State; Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist; and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways, under one roof.
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
- Become a fan of MetraTech: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MetraTech-Corp/112534177356
- Follow MetraTech on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MetraTech
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world's most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 2.3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,600 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Social apps for business built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com's AppExchange.
Salesforce, Dreamforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
MetraTech Corp. offers an innovative approach to billing, compensation and customer care. We empower organizations to embrace change through a unique agreements-based billing and compensation solution that models and supports fluid, personalized, multi-party agreements. We automate business processes and business models to address rapidly changing or complex business strategies. Our products are deployed globally, and our customers use MetraTech to innovatively create and securely collect revenue, provide settlement to partners and manage their customer lifecycles in 12 languages, 28 currencies and 90 countries. Customers include Concur, The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), CETIP, the City of Chicago, Microsoft, PGi and OnStream (National Grid). The company is headquartered in Boston, with offices in San Francisco, Paris, Rio de Janeiro and London. MetraTech is a venture-backed, privately held company whose investors include Accel Partners, Meritech Capital and Vesbridge Partners. For more information, please visit www.metratech.com and www.metanga.com.