|By PR Newswire||
|September 19, 2012 03:00 AM EDT||
MOSTA, Malta, Sept. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Online forex broker and asset manager RTFX today announced updates to its successful currency asset management service and launch of a new dedicated website. Since 2009 RTFX is one of the only regulated European entities licensed to offer forex managed accounts for private individuals.
The new website was launched to better inform the public about this unique liquid investment, which has earned positive returns since inception for each of its three strategies available to clients. The main features of the RTFX Asset Management service are:
- Proprietary algorithms generating different sell and purchase transactions on spot forex contracts power the strategies
- Clients can monitor their account, performance and positions that RTFX has executed on their behalf via secure online access
- RTFX only partners with major global banks such as UBS, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank and HSBC in order to ensure competitive pricing and liquidity
- No lock-in period thus allowing clients to withdraw their investment at any time
- Proactive risk / return management with built-in stop loss and progressive profit mechanisms
Improvements to the service include:
- Annual benchmarks per strategy preceding any performance commission earned by RTFX in order to lower volatility in returns
- Selection of preferred performance forex commission structure providing flexibility to investors
- Inclusion of EUR/JPY in Standard Strategy
Visit am.rtfx.com to find out more about this unique service including detailed performance of all three strategies, minimum investments and information about the trading system.
About RTFX: RTFX Ltd is a pioneer in the online Foreign Exchange market with a history dating back to 1995. RTFX is one of the very few regulated entities licensed to offer managed accounts on the FX market for private individuals. RTFX is licensed and authorized to provide broker/dealer services throughout Europe.