|By Business Wire||
|September 19, 2012 06:32 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jxds5/digital_economy) has announced the addition of the "Digital Economy - E-Commerce and M-Commerce Insights" report to their offering.
E-Commerce and m-commerce have become very important areas of focus for mobile operators, Internet media players, financial institutions and payment processing firms alike. Governing bodies are also recognising the importance of this sector - in early 2012 the European Commission (EC) outlined 5 priority areas it wanted to improve in order to increase e-commerce growth and its contribution to the GDP.
The e-commerce sector has become very competitive and different types of players are vying for position. A number of key developments have occured, particularly in the mobile digital wallet space and with websites which offer deals of the day. New social media concepts such as Facebook Credits and Pinterest may also offer future e-commerce opportunities.
The following report includes industry insights and information on the e-commerce and m-commerce sectors. The report includes selected information on the leading trends in this sector and provides examples and statistics, where available.
The report is designed to provide current observations which may assist investors, analysts and industry participants in making investment and business decisions. It includes case studies written by BuddeComm's senior analysts that provide a market overview of a developed market (USA) and an emerging market (China).
- in early 2012 the European Commission (EC) announced its goal by 2012 is to double e-commerce sales in order to increase the Internet contribution to the GDP
- in late February 2012 Facebook announced a partnership with mobile operators which will streamline Facebook's mobile billing practices
- retailers have been slow to tap into the new opportunities emerging from the new practice of customers bringing online devices into their stores
Financial Information Includes:
- Global e-commerce sales
- Online retail market spending
- Online retail sales and annual change in the USA
- Estimated value of B2C e-commerce market in China
- Estimated value of C2C e-commerce market in China.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market summary
3. Market insights
4. Internet banking (E-banking) and Mobile banking (M-banking)
5. Evolving e-commerce business models
6. Social networks will play a key role
7. Cloud computing and e-commerce
8. Case studies
- Google Wallet
For more information, including full table of contents, please visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jxds5/digital_economy