|By Business Wire||
|September 19, 2012 07:21 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3rs753/cyber_security) has announced the addition of the "Cyber Security Market in India 2012" report to their offering.
The basic premise of making fast money or transgressing into competitive warfare to a more grave espionage has initiated the malaise called cyber attacks. Cyber attacks could target anyone be it an MNC or even Small and Medium Enterprise (SME). In all the cases, the certainty in such exercises is that companies fall prey to such attacks and are subjected to a high degree of reputational risk in addition to financial losses incurred due to data leakage. Moreover, as technological advancements render heightened adoption of smartphones or other such devices that induce greater internet connectivity, risks associated with cyber domain loom large translating into more cyber attacks.
What renders it to be more insidious is that these attacks do not follow any common pattern or motive and thereby becomes more dangerous not only in terms of information security for companies but also for national security as a whole. As more and more cyber attacks get recorded across the world, cyber security solutions are poised for further growth.
- Symantec Corporation
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd.
- CISCO Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Check Point Software Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Fortinet Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard India Software Operation Pvt. Ltd.
- IBM Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
- Juniper Networks India Pvt. Ltd.
- Kaspersky Lab India Pvt. Ltd.
- McAfee India Sales Pvt. Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation India Pvt. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3rs753/cyber_security