|By PR Newswire||
|September 24, 2012 05:23 PM EDT||
LAS VEGAS, Sept. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On September 27th, Digital World Expo welcomes business professionals with tech development, advertising, IT, marketing, and media disciplines to Las Vegas for its second annual conference.
Digital World Expo will be September 27-29 at Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada. The venue provides an exciting atmosphere for education, collaboration and business planning for all attendees. The environment is created for business relationships to form and connections to be made.
The innovative and in-depth approach to the Digital World Expo experience is a refreshing change. At Digital World Expo, curriculum and key takeaways are a main priority. Last year, v201.1 caught attention as a forward-thinking collection of professionals sharing their ideas and predictions for the future of their space.
This year's keynotes, speakers, businesses and tech startups look to build off last year's early successes.
- Michael Pranikoff, Global Director of Emerging Media at PR Newswire, speaks on Friday morning.
- Kurt Abrahamson, CEO of ShareThis, shares his thoughts on Friday afternoon.
- Dennis Bonilla, Senior Vice President at GP Strategies, closes the show on Saturday evening.
Other Featured Speakers
- Mark Wallrapp, Director of Strategic Accounts at Facebook, discusses the power of Facebook as a platform for business.
- Tim Ash, online conversion industry leader, discusses landing page optimization and making conversions for your business.
- Simon Heseltine, Director of SEO at AOL Inc, addresses search marketing and both social and organic search methods.
- Jason Mendenhall, Executive Vice President of Cloud at Switch, shares cloud computing advice and best practices.
- Laura Buchman, Vice President of Business Development at Mojiva, explains how to monetize your app audience.
- Steve Latham, founder and CEO of Encore Media Metrics, shares secrets regarding ad attribution.
Exhibit Hall Highlights
- Industry-leading SEOs will direct search engine optimization discussions on Friday and Saturday afternoon in "Grey Matter: White Hat, Black Hat and Negative SEO," a real-time event in the exhibit hall.
- MSNBC is visiting Digital World Expo Friday for the show "Your Business."
- Over 20 tech startups will take the stage to present their ideas, products and services to investors, industry decision-makers and peers during the Digital Startup Speaker Series. Participants include LaunchKey, recent winner of Startup Weekend Las Vegas, and SeeMail, nominated as Mobile Entertainment App of the Year by iMedia. Damien Patton of mobile app Banjo, Jeremy Cooley of mobile gamification platform Traffek, and Sam Castor of Las Vegas-based Switch will host.
Registration Still Available
Digital World Expo Main Conference Passes are $500 until 12 p.m. PDT on Wednesday. Attendees have access to 50+ class sessions, all keynotes, breakfast, lunch and all features within the exhibit hall. The free exhibit hall passes expire at the same time as Main Conference Passes.
About Digital World Expo
Digital World Expo is an annual tech-media conference in Las Vegas that brings programming, advertising, development, media and IT disciplines together for education, collaboration and innovative discovery. The diverse curriculum provides attendees with in-depth instruction and hands-on experience around emerging media channels, business application and technical strategy.
For Digital World Expo registration, visit www.digitalworldexpo.com.
To talk to a representative from the conference, call 702.478.6777.
SOURCE Digital World Expo