|By Marketwire .||
|September 26, 2012 04:10 AM EDT||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 09/26/12 -- Ward Homes offer a popular Part Exchange Scheme which could help you move into your dream home quickly and simply with no extra expense involved in trying to sell your existing home. So if you're looking for houses for sale in Kent or the surrounding area then you should absolutely take advantage of this fantastic scheme.
The benefits of part exchange houses:
-- You guarantee a buyer for your existing home
Whether you're preparing for a new addition to the family, looking to relocate or just want to move to a better property, a guaranteed buyer can make your move happen quickly. Ward could buy your home for 100% of its market value, leaving you free to move into a new home in any selected Ward developments.(i)
-- There are no estate agent fees to pay
If you choose to part exchange your home with Ward there will be no estate agent fees to pay because you could have a guaranteed buyer and house to move into. So, with the money you would have spent on these fees, spend how you will - perhaps some furniture for your new home?
-- You'll benefit from no chains or last minute hitches
A lot of the stress when moving home can often be caused from relying on other people. There's always the fear that your buyer will pull out last minute, and what happens when delays are caused by people further up the chain? It's frustrating to have your plans put on hold because of others. However, with Ward's Part Exchange scheme you can rid yourself of this stress! Ward will buy your home directly from you, so there are no chains to worry about.
If everything goes to plan, you could be in your new house within a few weeks!
(i) Ward obtains two independent valuations and to ensure 100% market value, any offer made matches the average of these.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
1. Ward Homes is part of Barratt Group offering new homes for sale in Kent and surrounding areas.
2. The Barratt Group sold 11,171 homes in the last financial year, making it the biggest housebuilder by volume in Britain.
3. Barratt Group was named Housebuilder of the Year at the Housebuilder Awards 2011.
4. Barratt Group was awarded a maximum five star rating for the third consecutive year in the 2012 Home Builders Federation Customer Satisfaction Survey.
5. In 2011 site managers working for Barratt Group won the highest number of NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards for a record seventh consecutive year.
6. Barratt Group is the only housebuilder to guarantee the fixtures and fittings in place at the time of purchase of its new homes for five years.