|By Business Wire||
|October 3, 2012 05:00 AM EDT||
Comptel Corporation (NASDAQ OMX Helsinki: CTL1V) today announced that Pakistani mobile operator Mobilink, owned by VimpelCom, has extended its provisioning and activation contract. Mobilink’s customers are enjoying the services provisioned through Comptel’s fulfillment offering, which expedites their deployment and launch with minimal human intervention to ensure a high customer experience, particularly at the first points of engagement.
- Mobilink is Pakistan’s leading cellular and Blackberry service provider with more than 35 million subscribers. It maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brands and the largest portfolio of value-added services in the industry, a broadband carrier division providing next-generation Internet technology as well as the country’s largest voice and data network with more than 8,000 cell sites.
- Comptel Provisioning and Activation is part of Comptel Fulfillment, a fully integrated suite of products that also encompasses order management, catalog, and service and resource inventory capabilities. It enables operators to fully automate the process of handling subscriber orders, to activating resources and services in the network, all the way up to the start of billing. Comptel Fulfillment bridges between customer order and service use—reducing costs, supporting service innovations and improving the quality of customer interactions.
- “Our requirement was a fully automated provisioning solution that was capable of handling customer orders to activating services in the network,” said Irfan Farooq, chief information officer, Mobilink. “Comptel Provisioning and Activation helps us control costs, reduce errors and deliver services to customers without delay, thus increasing satisfaction.”
- “We are committed to this long-term relationship with Mobilink in Pakistan and helping them see through their goal of delivering optimum customer satisfaction,” said Syed Veqar ul Islam, senior vice president, Middle East & Africa, Comptel. “We have also identified a strong demand for our solution portfolio within the market amongst service providers looking to improve their own customer interactions and service offerings, and, in turn, expand their businesses. Our solutions will not only help operators foster more meaningful relationships with their subscribers, but also bring customers closer to their interests and allow them to better connect to what matters most to them.”
- For more information about Comptel, visit www.comptel.com. Learn more about the company’s Customer Engagement solutions, including its fulfillment and provisioning and activation offerings.
- Connect with Comptel on its blog, Compelling Conversations on OSS, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Also visit the company’s Vimeo and YouTube channels.
Comptel, Mobilink, telecom, mobile, Comptel Fulfillment, fulfillment, Comptel Provisioning and Activation, provisioning and activation, Middle East, Africa, MEA, service providers, operators, Pakistan, customer engagement
About Comptel Corporation
Since 1986, Comptel has helped more than 280 service providers across 85 countries meet over one billion subscribers’ communications and infotainment needs. Comptel’s solutions are built on an event – analysis – action strategic framework that leverages the company’s strengths in event data processing and advanced predictive analytics to enable real-time action. Comptel’s service fulfillment, mediation, charging and policy control, and predictive social analytics products with implementation and professional services enable service providers to enhance customer engagement and, in turn, create revenue, reduce costs and lessen churn. Comptel has a global team of nearly 700 professionals, and net sales were EUR 77 million in 2011. For more information, visit www.comptel.com.