|By Business Wire||
|October 3, 2012 06:54 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngqjzg/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Analysis of the Global Enterprise Firewall Market" to their offering.
Next-generation Technologies Protect Businesses from Advanced Threats:
This research service delivers insight into the enterprise firewall market, which provides products that block, allow, or optimize network traffic based on policy definitions. This global and regional market analysis includes forecasts for 2012 to 2016. Valuable information provided includes the market's technology and pricing trends and its key drivers and restraints. Further detailed is market information regarding key competitors, leading industries, and main distribution channels. This research service also includes analysis and comparison of product features and values. The combined information reveals the market's key growth opportunities.
Frost & Sullivan has identified the following major market trends:
- The traditional firewall remains a fundamental security capability but is ineffective against more sophisticated network attacks.
- Next-generation firewalls enable customers to create and enforce security policies based on a broader set of contextual data. These policies provide more effective protection for customers.
- The increasing customer interest in NGFW stimulates market growth.
- The success of NGFW products accelerates the convergence of IPS and firewall.
- There is no longer a difference between unified threat management (UTM) and enterprise firewall in terms of functionality. Most vendors utilize the same platform and allow customers to subscribe to select functions or to the full UTM suite.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What are the new firewall technologies available now, and how do these protect against modern threats?
- Which products meet customer security and networking requirements?
- What features and functions are essential and which are optional?
- What new technologies are in development, and which of these are most important?
- Which vendors have implemented successful market strategies?
- What are these strategies?
- What is the future of network infrastructure protection technologies?
- Which technologies will converge and which will not?
- How do enterprise firewalls enable business agility and new opportunities?
Total Enterprise Firewall Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Appliance Segment Breakdown
Virtual Appliance Segment Breakdown
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngqjzg/analysis_of_the
Source: Frost & Sullivan