|By PR Newswire||
|October 9, 2012 03:55 PM EDT||
PITTSBURGH, Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc., an award-winning, full-service marketing, public relations and interactive services firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pa. and an office in New York, N.Y., is once again earning industry-wide praise for its demonstrated ability to deliver innovative, creative solutions to its clients. In the past several months, the agency team received a total of eight awards for design and web creativity, and the awards recognize work produced for clients in a wide spectrum of industries.
"At Elias/Savion, we are always grateful when the industry takes notice of our capabilities," said Ronnie Savion, executive vice president, co-founder and creative director. "What matters even more to us is when those award-winning solutions also produce game-changing results for our clients. That's the case in every instance where we earned an award this year."
Graphic Design USA gave the nods to Elias/Savion with two 2012 American Web Design Awards:
- CertainTeed Roofing – Product Website: The agency created a dynamic website for CertainTeed's line of solar roofing systems, Apollo and PowerMax.
- S&T-Evergreen Insurance – Corporate Website: Elias/Savion developed a creative corporate website for the full-service, independent insurance agency, highlighting comprehensive insurance solutions for both businesses and individual clients.
The agency was also recognized by the W3 Awards with a 2012 Silver Award in the General Website Category of Manufacturing for work on behalf of Deceuninck North America. Elias/Savion launched a microsite for the Genius™ window system, a high-performance concept window introduce to the marketplace at the American Institute of Architects (AIA) 2012 Convention in Washington, D.C. earlier this year.
"Elias/Savion's digital and creative teams collaborate on a daily basis to develop and launch highly functional, attractive, interactive Web sites and mobile applications that engage key stakeholders and generate business," Savion added. "It's a total solution, one our clients expect and the marketplace demands."
Graphic Design USA also recognized Elias/Savion with five 2012 American Design Awards:
- Deceuninck North America – Invitation: Elias/Savion designed a unique invitation to attract trade show attendees to an off-site event during GlassBuild 2012, the window and door industry's most important trade conference of the year.
- Deceuninck North America – Product Logo: The agency designed the logo for the company's Genius window.
- Deceuninck North America – Product Logo: The agency designed the logo for the company's Revolution window.
- The Duquesne Club – Corporate Brochure: Elias/Savion developed a full-color glossy brochure that tells the club's historic story and outlines its amenities with creative copy and stunning photography.
- Universal Forest Products – Product Logo: The agency designed the logo for the company's Eotek extrusion technology.
"In its 36-year history, Elias/Savion Advertising has been proud to put its creative signature on iconic brands that command marketplace attention in manufacturing, hospitality, retail, high technology, medicine and more," Savion remarked. "And 2013 will be no exception. We're in the midst of creating compelling new brands for a host of companies. It's an exciting time at the agency – for our team, and for our clients."
The American Design Awards recognize outstanding graphic design and advertising work. For nearly five decades, the American Graphic Design Awards has been the flagship competition of Graphic Design USA magazine. The contest is open to the entire graphic arts community, including graphic design firms, advertising agencies, in-house corporate and institutional designers, publishers and other media.
The W3 Awards are sanctioned and judged by the International Academy of the Visual Arts, an invitation-only body consisting of top-tier professionals from a "who's who" of acclaimed media, interactive, advertising and marketing firms. IAVA members include executives from organizations such as Conde Nast, Coach, Disney, Estee Lauder, Microsoft, MTV Networks, Polo Ralph Lauren, Sotheby's Institute of Art, Victoria's Secret, Wired and Yahoo.
For more information on Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc., visit www.elias-savion.com.
Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc.
Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc. is an award-winning, full-service marketing, public relations, private broadcasting and interactive services firm representing architecture/building, education, energy, financial, healthcare, hospitality/destination, the legal profession, luxury marketing, professional services, technology, telecommunications and retail. Since its inception in 1976, the agency continues to be recognized as one of the strongest forces of creative advertising in the region. Elias/Savion is the fourth-largest advertising agency and the second-largest public relations agency in Pittsburgh (as designated by the Pittsburgh Business Times' 2012 Book of Lists). For more information, visit www.elias-savion.com.
Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc.
SOURCE Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc.