|By Elizabeth White||
|October 23, 2012 10:00 PM EDT||
Cisco's "Kickstart-to-Cloud" Workshop at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley, Nov 5-8, 2012, is a free half-day event on Monday, November 5, that will offer Cloud Expo attendees a perspective on all of the new technologies in the market and how to not be distracted by bright, shiny objects.
Join Wayne Greene, Rodrigo Flores, Joann Starke, and Brian Cinque of the Cloud and Systems Management Technology Group & Corporate IT at Cisco Systems as they describe the habits of effective cloud builders and hear in-depth what made one private cloud deployment a smashing success.
Attendees will be able to:
- Articulate their companies cloud strategy and roadmap
- Identify gaps for success, and how to fill them today
- Visualize a successful Private Cloud
Cisco Cloud Workshop Delegates can also attend up to TWO FREE technical breakout sessions per day for all days of the event, November 5-8, 2012. Additionally, Cisco Cloud Workshop passes give access the Expo Floor, as well as to all Keynotes, General Sessions, and SYS-CON.TV Power Panels conducted in the main Keynote Hall.
Register Today for Cisco's "Kickstart-to-Cloud" Workshop at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley ! [Registration is Free]
Monday, November 5th 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- 8:30-9:00 - Meet and Greet
- 9:00-9:45 - Technology Widget Jungle: Making sense of the new technologies and where they play
- 9:45-10:30 - Private Cloud Success: Cisco IT
- 10:30-11:00 - What type of Cloud are you building (and for whom)?
- 11:00-11:30 - Best practices of successful cloud builders
- 11:30-12:00 - Panel: Storytelling about other successful clouds
More information on the Cisco Workshop is available here.