|By PR Newswire||
|October 16, 2012 11:43 AM EDT||
PITTSBURGH, Oct. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc., an award-winning, full-service marketing, public relations and interactive services firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pa. and an office in New York, N.Y., is gaining even more momentum as the fourth quarter of 2012 begins.
This year, the agency has added five market leaders to its already broad, diversified client base.
"For nearly 40 years, Elias/Savion Advertising and Public Relations has taken a highly effective approach to delivering high-value, high-impact marketing and communications services to its clients. We are passionate about what we do, we believe in precision in the delivery of our services, and we always aim to ensure that our solutions get results for our clients," said Ronnie Savion, executive vice president, co-founder and creative director. "That is why we maintain client relationships for as much as 10 to 15 years, which is the exception rather than the norm in our business. We get to know our clients' business, and we become their partners. We're excited about the new partnerships we have formed this year, and we're eager to move the needle for them."
Companies that partnered with Elias/Savion in 2012 include leaders in health care, energy, manufacturing and consumer goods, and the agency is charged with delivering the full complement of services to each client – brand development, messaging, strategic planning, creative, media planning, interactive, public relations and communications:
- Bayer HealthCare is a subgroup of Bayer AG and one of the world's leading innovation companies in the health care and medical products industry. Elias/Savion is charged with launching the new Certegra™ Workstation and informatics platform for Bayer, a full complement of solutions for the radiology suite in hospitals and other health care settings.
- Earthwise Group is a national network of locally-owned, independent window and door manufacturers backed by one of the world's largest window extruders, Deceuninck, Inc. Elias/Savion will re-brand the Earthwise Group.
- EQT Corporation is a 120-year-old energy company and one of the largest natural gas producers in the Appalachian Basin. Based in Pittsburgh, EQT is undertaking a full-scale marketing and communications initiative to engage its key stakeholders, especially as it relates to the exploration and production of natural gas in the Marcellus shale.
- Multiple Energy Technologies is a leader in the design and manufacturing of products engineered with patent-pending bioceramic and vibrational therapy technology. The company is preparing for a full-scale, national product launch.
- Universal Forest Products (UFP) is the leading manufacturer and distributor of wood and wood-alternative products in the nation. Elias/Savion is charged with bringing a new product line to market in the building and construction space for UFP.
"As 2012 nears its end, Elias/Savion is also in the midst of major initiatives for many other clients. In short order, we'll be taking the wraps off an entirely new Web site for a nationally recognized nonprofit organization. Our digital team is also hard at work engineering an interactive demo for a medical device that can be displayed on tablet devices, which will help one of our clients radically change the way that they sell," Savion added. "When you consider all of this, it's easy to see why Elias/Savion is excited about its prospects for 2013."
For more information on Elias/Savion Advertising, visit www.elias-savion.com.
Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc.
Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc. is an award-winning, full-service marketing, public relations, private broadcasting and interactive services firm representing architecture/building, education, energy, financial, health care, hospitality/destination, the legal profession, luxury marketing, professional services, technology, telecommunications and retail. Since its inception in 1976, the agency continues to be recognized as one of the strongest forces of creative advertising in the region. Elias/Savion is the fourth-largest advertising agency and the second-largest public relations agency in Pittsburgh (as designated by the Pittsburgh Business Times' 2011 Book of Lists). For more information, visit www.elias-savion.com.
Contact: Jeff Donaldson
For Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc.
SOURCE Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc.