|By Marketwire .||
|October 16, 2012 06:07 PM EDT||
OAKLAND, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/16/12 -- PR professionals seeking to maximize their reach into major markets with the smallest possible investment by using the latest state-of-the art technologies should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
This webinar titled: The New World of Media Tours: Mastering Satellite, Internet, Radio and Live Press Tours will teach PR pros the best ways to use satellite media tours (SMT), Internet media tours (IMT) and radio media tours (RMT) to reach top media markets without incurring the extravagant costs of a live, onsite national media tour.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, October 25, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
What PR pros will learn:
- New opportunities: What's new and what's working with SMTs, IMTs and RMTs
- Strategy and planning: Pros and cons of SMTs, IMTs and RMTs -- and how to choose which is right for their B2B or B2C company
- How to choose the right spokesperson and best way to prepare their execs -- from messaging to on-camera tips
- Media essentials: What the media expect to see in production value, visual hooks and subject matter for each type of media tour
- Advanced production tips -- how to coordinate all aspects of their media tour
- How to integrate SMTs, IMTs, RMTs with live press tours
- Distribution details: Best ways to get their content, CEO or message to the most media via on-air, online or in-person events
- Success stories: How and why companies are putting time -- and resources -- into SMTs, IMTs and RMTs
- What to look for in production partners -- plus how to control costs via production shortcuts, co-op media tours and more
- What not to do on their next media tour -- and how to handle the fallout if they misstep
- ROI matters: Proven ways to measure the results of their media tour
Bulldog Reporter's PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation's most influential media -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2124318