|By Business Wire||
|October 19, 2012 05:41 AM EDT||
Enterprise mobility enables a workforce to have instant access to information through mobile applications anywhere, anytime. People are fundamentally changing the way they work, and in order to remain competitive, organizations are making enterprise applications accessible through mobile devices.
The improved mobile productivity that results from mobile access to company software and information can mean a greater return on investment (ROI) for businesses investing in mobile communications, as well as improved sales and communication.
New market research subscription service “Mobile Insights” provided by Mind Commerce addresses the dynamic and rapidly changing requirements of enterprise mobility.
The new research program includes the following services:
- Mobile Letter (weekly) – gives unbiased insights about hot mobile and wireless topics.
- Mobile Index (weekly) – presents a sophisticated, proprietary algorithm for scoring the top products and services in each of 60+ mobile and wireless categories based on four variables: technology innovation, management strength, market acceptance and financial strength.
- Mobile Reports (monthly) – provide coverage of important topics in mobile and wireless that affect enterprise mobility. Each report includes a list of the top 10 things that enterprises need to do to help enterprise IT leaders make better decisions about deployment of mobile and wireless products and services.
The service will be beneficial for: enterprise companies of all types, mobile/wireless network operators; associations and technology groups; corporate librarians for technology companies; mobile/wireless infrastructure, software and device vendors; as well as financial industry including venture capital, investment banks, and private equity companies.
Title: Mobile Insights
Published: October, 2012
Price: US$ 25,000.00
Some of the monthly reports included into the service are:
- The Future of App Stores (Oct/2012)
- Why BYOT is bigger than BYOD (Nov/2012)
- Hybrid Mobile-Cloud Computing: Driving the future of Enterprise Mobility (Dec/2012)
- Tablets: Annual Report & Forecast (Jan/2013)
- Mobile OS Wars (Feb/2013)
- Smartphone Annual Report & Forecast (Mar/2013)
- SoLoMo (Apr/2013)
- Why Voice over LTE (VoLTE) May Replace Cellular Voice (May/2013)
- Integrated Mobile Management (Jun/2013)
More new services and research studies by Mind Commerce can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/mind_commerce/info.html