|By PR Newswire||
|October 24, 2012 12:35 PM EDT||
SAN MATEO, Calif., Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Marketing Cloud™ Live Video Webcast: Marketing Planning to Stay Ahead of the Curve in 2013.
On Thursday, October 25, 2012, at 11:00 AM Pacific, 1:00 PM Central, 2:00 PM Eastern, the Marketing Cloud™ will host a live video webcast featuring Jay Gaines, Group Director of Demand at SiriusDecisions, who will present the five key planning assumptions for demand creation to maximize revenue in 2013. He will be followed by panel discussions of best practices case studies delivered by customers and partners of the Marketing Cloud™ including Marketo, Bizo, PR Newswire, Demandbase, Cloudwords, MarketingProfs, Bulldog Solutions and more.
Register for the live webcast and gain insights into how to:
- Manage both inbound and outbound tactics as part of a holistic marketing program
- Align your messaging and content to market to segments and personas
- Align your marketing and sales strategy and tactics to different stages of the buyer's journey
Marketing Cloud™ Planning Summit Agenda (in Central Time):
- 1:00pm Opening Keynote: 2013 Planning to Maximize Revenue – Jay Gaines, SiriusDecisons
- 2:00pm Blend Panel: Success stories on how to manage both inbound and outbound tactics as part of a holistic marketing program
- 2:30pm Focus Panel: Success stories on how to align messages and content to market segments and personas
- 3:30pm Elevate Panel: Success stories on how to align marketing and sales strategy and tactics to the buyer's journey
- 4:00pm Best Practices Session: Revenue-centric Approach to Balancing Your Marketing Budget – Terry Flaherty, VP of Marketing, Bulldog Solutions
- 4:30pm Closing Keynote: Where is B2B Marketing Headed? – Matthew T. Grant, Ph.D., Managing Editor, MarketingProfs
Please join us for what will be an enlightening and informative series of discussions packed with real world examples, strategies, and specific tactics to help you with your 2013 Marketing planning.
And for those attending the event live in Austin, Texas, we are pleased to invite marketing and sales professionals to join the Marketing Cloud™ at the Bulldog Solutions' 8th annual Halloween Ball, "Battlestar Spectacula." Come dressed in your best sci-fi or hi-fi costume. There will be entertainment, dancing, and light sabers.
About the Marketing Cloud™
Established in 2009, The Marketing Cloud™ is a collection of cloud-based marketing services that make internal marketing functions more efficient and external marketing programs more effective. The Marketing Cloud provides networking opportunities as well as quarterly educational webinars for B2B marketing and sales professionals. Learn more about the Marketing Cloud™ and its members at www.marketing-cloud.com.
SOURCE The Marketing Cloud