|By PR Newswire||
|October 25, 2012 07:33 AM EDT||
ALBANY, New York, October 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New Market Research Report Added in MarketResearchReports.Biz Reports Database Marine Power (Wave and Tidal) - Installed Capacity, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Profiles of Technology Developers and Key Country Analysis to 2030
Marine Power (Wave and Tidal) - Installed Capacity, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Profiles of Technology Developers and Key Country Analysis to 2030 is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the marine energy industry.
To Browse Full TOC, Tables & Figures visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/143909
The report provides clear understanding of the global marine power market. The report provides an overview of various marine energy technologies such as wave energy, tidal energy, ocean thermal energy and energy from salinity gradient. The report covers information on requirements for development of a marine energy project and information on distribution of marine projects (wave and tidal) across various major countries. Further, the report covers cost break-up for wave and tidal projects, profiles of major technology providers and installed capacity forecasts to 2030. Countries covered in the report include the US, Canada, the UK, Portugal, Republic of Korea and Australia. Information such as technology potential, power projects in demonstration and development stage and policy support for the industry is covered in detail. Companies covered in the report include Ocean Renewable Power Company, Aquamarine Power, AWS Ocean Energy, Carnegie Wave Energy Limited, Marine Current Turbines Limited, Ocean Power Technologies, Oceanlinx Limited, OpenHydro Group Limited, Pelamis Wave Power, Pulse Tidal, Verdant Power, Voith Hydro Wavegen Limited, BioPower Systems Pty, Tidal Generation Limited, Wavebob and Wello OY.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData Team of industry experts.
The report analyzes the global marine energy market and its scope includes -
- Data on the installed capacity, split by key countries, cost analysis with LCOE comparison with other renewable sources, drivers and restraints impacting the global marine energy market.
- The report provides market insights on the major markets such as the US, Canada, the UK, Portugal, Australia and Republic of Korea (South Korea).
- Wave and tidal energy potential, project list of marine power and policy support for marine energy in major countries.
- Company profiles of major technology developers such as Ocean Renewable Power Company, Aquamarine Power, AWS Ocean Energy, Carnegie Wave Energy Limited, Marine Current Turbines Limited, Ocean Power Technologies, Oceanlinx Limited, OpenHydro Group Limited, Pelamis Wave Power, Pulse Tidal, Verdant Power, Voith Hydro Wavegen Limited, BioPower Systems Pty, Tidal Generation Limited, Wavebob and Wello OY are covered in detail.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historic and forecast data for the marine energy market.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Position yourself to maximize potential in the growth of the market.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Respond to your competitor's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Browse Upcoming Market Research Reports - Pre Book
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948