|By Business Wire||
|October 26, 2012 02:07 AM EDT||
Third Quarter 2012
· Net sales increased by 11 per cent to 578.1 MEUR (521.2)
· Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, net sales increased by 5 per cent
· Operating earnings (EBIT1) amounted to 115.7 MEUR (98.9)
· Earnings before taxes amounted to 104.3 MEUR (84.3)
· Net earnings increased by 25 per cent to 84.5 MEUR (67.4)
· Earnings per share increased by 26 per cent to 0.24 EUR (0.19)
· Strong cash flow in the quarter
The interim report for the third quarter 2012 will be presented today at 10:00 CET at a telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions on the Hexagon website.
Hexagon is a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualisation technologies. Our customers can design, measure and position objects, and process and present data, to stay one step ahead of a changing world. Hexagon’s solutions increase productivity, enhance quality and allow for faster, better operational decisions, saving time, money and resources. Hexagon has over 13 000 employees in more than 40 countries and net sales of about 2 200 MEUR. Our products are used in a broad range of industries including surveying, power and energy, aerospace and defence, safety and security, construction and manufacturing. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com