|By Business Wire||
|November 5, 2012 03:00 PM EST||
The Boston Globe has named Kronos Incorporated a “Top Place to Work”. Employees rated Kronos on workplace practices including compensation, leadership, appreciation, career opportunities, and management.
- The “Top Places to Work” survey was conducted by Workplace Dynamics, specialists in employee engagement and retention. Participating employees told The Boston Globe that their employers pay well, offer progressive benefits and creative perks, allow the flexibility needed to have good lives both at work and at home, embrace the diverse backgrounds of their employees, and offer a promising future to all of their workers. The top 125 organizations were included in the list.
- Kronos – employer of more than 1,000 in Massachusetts – recently celebrated its 35th anniversary and opened a state-of-the-art technology center on its Chelmsford corporate campus.
Dave Almeda, Kronos vice president of human resources
“We are honored to be named a Best Place to Work. This accolade demonstrates our commitment to creating an innovative, high-performance work environment in which employees thrive. We firmly believe that our employees are our company’s most valuable asset. They are the brains, energy, and enthusiasm behind our company’s 35 years of innovation and success.”
- About the Top Places to Work.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- View the 35th Anniversary and Ribbon Cutting ceremony.
- Learn more about the history of Kronos.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.