|By Business Wire||
|November 13, 2012 10:29 AM EST||
SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE:SNX), a leading distributor of IT products and services, announced today from its Varnex Fall Conference in Las Vegas, NV, that it has enhanced member benefits to meet the evolving needs of its Varnex members. A peer-to-peer community focused on the SMB space, Varnex provides its members valuable resources and support access to drive business, increase efficiency and productivity.
“We asked Varnex members what challenges they were experiencing in their businesses and how SYNNEX could help augment not only their technology offerings, but how we could help their operations run more smoothly,” said Bob Stegner, Senior Vice President, Marketing, North America for SYNNEX Corporation and one of the founders of Varnex SMB Signature Community. “From those critical insights gained from our members, we developed the new additions to Varnex benefits.”
“Being part of Varnex has helped my company overcome business challenges that we would not have been able to before. SYNNEX listened to Varnex members about the pain points we collectively experience and responded with solutions to help us reach new opportunities and manage our business operations more efficiently. Knowing each of us has a voice heard by SYNNEX leadership is invaluable,” stated Mike Brogan, President of both Erbs Technology Solutions, Inc. and Varnex Advisory Council.
The new Varnex member benefits include access to consider opportunities and provider services such as:
- Staffing by VAR Staffing – Includes recruiting services for full-time or contract employee placement needs;
- Revamped Varnex Website – New “member search” feature, with real-time updates, makes it easier for members to perform searches for potential business collaboration discussions;
- Varnex University – Beginning in February 2013, Varnex members can send their sales staff to SYNNEX’ US Distribution headquarters in Greenville, SC for different training options, such as a five-day new hire training, two-day sales skills training, as well as training on how to sell specific SYNNEX and vendor solutions;
- Member-to-Member Focus Groups – To help facilitate discussions regarding best practices, member-to-member focus groups were created for Services, starting with Managed Services and the Marketing Think Tank, which is designed to champion and enable resellers who want to grow their businesses by considering channel marketing best practices. Members participate onsite at Varnex conferences and through multiple upcoming teleconferences.
- DEMANDSolv Campaign End-User Contacts Special – Members engaging SYNNEX’ DEMANDSolv reseller marketing services before December 31, 2012 receive 250 free targeted end-user contacts for campaign use;
- Regional Events – Give members the opportunity to stay engaged with the community through more frequent events to help deepen relationships and give learning opportunities to help grow their businesses through industry, vendor and SYNNEX speakers; and
- Varnex Insider Monthly Print Edition – Valuable content surrounding best practices in peer-to-peer partnering, new technologies and industry practices, along with updates from SYNNEX and sponsoring vendors.
Varnex Canada will roll out a selection of these benefits to its members in the first quarter of 2013.
About SYNNEX Corporation
SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a Fortune 500 corporation, is a leading business process services company, servicing resellers, retailers and original equipment manufacturers in multiple regions around the world. The Company provides services in IT distribution, supply chain management, contract assembly and business process outsourcing. Founded in 1980, SYNNEX employs over 10,000 full-time and part-time associates worldwide. Additional information about SYNNEX may be found online at www.synnex.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements in this release that are forward-looking, such as resource and support capabilities and availability, program availability, access to third-party provider services, extent and terms of provider services, and timing and availability of Varnex Canada benefits, involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results in future periods to be materially different from any future performance that may be suggested in this release. The Company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained in this release.
Copyright 2012 SYNNEX Corporation. All rights reserved. SYNNEX, the SYNNEX Logo, VARNEX and all other SYNNEX company, product and services names and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of SYNNEX Corporation. SYNNEX, the SYNNEX Logo and VARNEX Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective owners.