|By PR Newswire||
|November 23, 2012 06:00 AM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Savings.com, the leading online source for coupons, deals and expert shopping tips, today released the Top 20 Black Friday deals for online shoppers.
Deals were handpicked by Savings.com deal experts and ranked by factoring in overall brand appeal, Black Friday deal strategies and deepest discounts.
- Express: 50% off Site Wide (Until Noon)
- Amazon: Up to 90% Off Doorbusters
- Kohls: Up to 80% Off Doorbusters
- Aeropostale: 60% Off Site Wide
- Best Buy: Up to 50% Off Doorbusters + Free Shipping
- Target: Up to 50% Off Doorbusters + Free Shipping
- Loft: 40% Off on All Orders
- Gap: Up to 60% Off Select Items
- Lane Bryant: 50% Off All Purchases Including Sale Items
- Bebe: 30% Off Site Wide
- Levi's: 40% Off All Orders $75 or More + Free Shipping
- Lands' End: Up to 50% Off Doorbusters + Additional 30% Off + Free Shipping
- Toys R Us: 20% Off Orders of $100 + Free Shipping
- Nike: 25% Off Sale Items + Free Shipping
- New Balance: Up to 50% Off + Additional 10% Off Entire Order
- Vince Camuto: 30% Off All Orders
- Tommy Hilfiger: 30% Off All Orders
- Sephora: $10 Black Friday Specials
- Pacsun: Buy One Get One 50% Off + Free Shipping
- Macys: $10 Off on Orders of $75+
Savings.com has launched a one-stop Black Friday Sales site with complete coverage of the best Black Friday deals, sales, ads, and doorbusters from all the leading retailers. Black Friday shoppers on Savings.com will have access to more than 40,000 coupons, including Macys, Home Depot, Best Buy, Kohls, and Sears.
Savings.com gives you the best deals on everything you want. Tell us what stores and categories you like, where you live, and Savings.com will deliver the best deals for you, handpicked by expert DealPros®. In addition to providing personalized recommendations, Savings.com has one of the most in-depth databases of coupons. Shoppers can access thousands of exclusive offers from the biggest retailer names along with 100,000+ deals aggregated from online and national retailers, local businesses and daily deal sites. More than 5 million shoppers turn to Savings.com each month as the trusted resource to find the best deals and to interact with the site's popular coupon blog and vital community of online shoppers, the DealPros. In June 2012, Savings.com was acquired by Cox Target Media, one of the world's leading direct marketing companies. Cox Target Media is also the owner and operator of leading direct marketing brand, Valpak and Valpak.com.
Traveling overseas? Visit Savings.com's sister site in the UK, Savoo.co.uk.
ABOUT COX MEDIA GROUP
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of Cox Reps. Additionally, CMG owns and operates Cox Target Media, providers of Valpak, a leading North American direct marketing company and Savings.com, a leading online coupon site and community. With $1.7 billion in revenue, the company operations include 15 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 86 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. CMG operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including 30 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 18 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
meghan [at] savings.com