|By Marketwire .||
|December 28, 2012 04:15 PM EST||
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/28/12 -- Alorica, (www.alorica.com), a leading provider of customer management outsourcing solutions, announced that it has joined forces with Military Spouses Employment Partnership (MSEP). The two will partner together to help place military spouses with employment opportunities. The Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) is a targeted recruitment and employment solution for spouses and companies that:
- Partners Fortune 500 Plus companies with ALL Military Services
- Provides human resource (HR) managers with recruitment solutions - military spouses
- Prepares military spouses to become competitive, "job ready" applicants
- Connects military spouses with employers seeking the essential 21st century workforce skills and attributes they possess
"Alorica enthusiastically joins this membership which allows us to provide more employment opportunities to military members and their spouses," stated Stanton Dumin, Vice President of Talent Acquisition at Alorica. "The partnership will connect Alorica with people ready for employment. This is a great avenue to find dedicated individuals wanting to join our family." Alorica has had their AloriCares program since 2010 which provides work opportunities for displaced and disabled veterans. AloriCares allows veterans to have gainful and meaningful employment from the convenience of their home.
Today's Military Spouses are skilled, diverse, and motivated, with sound work values and a strong work ethic -- characteristics highly valued by America's top employers. Military spouses are also young, tech-savvy, mobile, and more educated than their civilian counterparts:
- 85% of military spouses want or need to work
- 26% unemployment rate - 1 in every 4 military spouses is unemployed and looking for work
- 84% have some college, 25% have a bachelor's degree, and 10% have an advanced degree
- 95% of the 1.2 million military spouses are women
Alorica will be highly involved with MSEP to hire and place military spouses with employment opportunities the company has available.
Alorica is a leading provider of customer management outsourcing solutions spanning the entire customer lifecycle. From customer acquisition and sales, customer care and support, to logistics and fulfillment, Alorica offers a seamless customer experience across all service channels. Alorica's award-winning Business Process Outsourcing services span both the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) and Business-to-Business (B2B) sectors across all industries for Fortune 1000 companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California with over 20,000 employees in 40 domestic, near shore, and offshore customer management centers, Alorica offers the proven industry experience and know-how to provide a total customer management solution. For more information, please visit www.alorica.com.
(Email) Email Contact