|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 03:06 PM EST||
NEW YORK, SYDNEY, TOKYO, LONDON, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In 2012, McCann Health again won more international and national awards and honors, re-establishing it as the most creatively awarded and recognized healthcare agency network in the world for the third year in a row.
These top honors and awards include:
- Most Global Awards: McCann Health dominated by winning 5 Global Awards: 2 from Sydney, 1 from HumanCare in New York, 1 from Japan, 1 from London – more than any other agency. Plus this year for the first time, the Global Award Show awarded a new accolade-- Agency Network of the Year, which McCann Health also won;
- Most Clio Healthcare Awards: a Gold and 4 Bronze won by McCann Health London, Sydney and HumanCare NY ;
- Most International Rx Club Awards: McCann Health won the most Gold and Silver creative awards (3 Gold and 7 Silver) plus the Best of Show Carveth's Way Award. The next best agency won 1 Gold and 2 Silver. Winning Gold were McCann Health offices in Canada, UK and Singapore, and winning Silver were McCann Torre Lazur, McCann echo TL, McCann Health Australia, China and UK;
- At the 2012 IPA Best of Health Awards, McCann Health London scored 'Best of Show' Professional, while Sydney won 'Local Innovation Award,' plus 4 Silver and 14 Bronze awards;
- McCann Health Australia named Specialist Agency of the Year (Gold) by Campaign Asia
- McCann Health China named Specialist Agency of the Year (Gold) by Campaign Asia – third year in a row.
- McCann Health Japan named Specialist Agency of the Year (Gold) by Campaign Asia – third year in a row.
- McCann Health India named Specialist Agency of the Year (Silver);
- McCann Health Japan President Amar Urhekar named Japan/ Korea Agency Head of the Year by Campaign Asia;
- McCann echo Torre Lazur swept the 23rd annual Med Ad News Manny Awards show, winning all 3 of the categories in which they were nominated: Agency of the Year, Category III; Best Interactive Physician Campaign; and Best Self-Promotion Campaign.
- McCann Health Japan won Grand Prix from Nikkei Ad Awards for "Digital Ad" for Novartis Exforge's tie-up website.
Jeremy Perrott, Global Creative Director, McCann Health, commented, "After a year of heavy investment in our commitment to be the best-- including holding two more worldwide creative training seminars for our clients and ourselves in Dubai and Los Angeles this year -- our creative product and belief in our ability to produce work that breaks new ground have been recognized in our best year ever in the award shows. We strive for innovation-driven solutions: Innovation in the use of media, technology, digital and integration."
John Cahill, Global CEO, McCann Health, said, "In the last four years, Jeremy has become the most awarded creative leader in the healthcare communications industry. Stand-out creative performance across our entire network is proof we have embraced the challenge to be the best among our healthcare agency colleagues. In the months ahead, we will seek to achieve ever greater success as the result of more innovative partnerships and hard work. I am truly grateful to all our clients and to our great network, and I look forward to 2013 with much enthusiasm."
About McCann Health: Comprising the world's most connected health and wellness experts, McCann Health is the most awarded professional and consumer health communications network with the largest international expertise spanning 35 countries and 61 offices. McCann Health's global network includes McCann HumanCare, McCann Healthcare, McCann Regan Campbell Ward, McCann Torre Lazur, McCann echo TL-- as well as the leading worldwide medical communications and consultancy practice, McCann Complete Medical. McCann Health is a part of McCann Worldgroup, the largest marketing communications agency network in the world, and is a leading healthcare agency network owned by Interpublic Group [NYSE: IPG].
SOURCE McCann Health
Explosive growth in connected devices. Enormous amounts of data for collection and analysis. Critical use of data for split-second decision making and actionable information. All three are factors in making the Internet of Things a reality. Yet, any one factor would have an IT organization pondering its infrastructure strategy. How should your organization enhance its IT framework to enable an In...
Oct. 25, 2014 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,684
The major cloud platforms defy a simple, side-by-side analysis. Each of the major IaaS public-cloud platforms offers their own unique strengths and functionality. Options for on-site private cloud are diverse as well, and must be designed and deployed while taking existing legacy architecture and infrastructure into account. Then the reality is that most enterprises are embarking on a hybrid cloud...
Oct. 25, 2014 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,805
In her General Session at 15th Cloud Expo, Anne Plese, Senior Consultant, Cloud Product Marketing, at Verizon Enterprise, will focus on finding the right mix of renting vs. buying Oracle capacity to scale to meet business demands, and offer validated Oracle database TCO models for Oracle development and testing environments. Anne Plese is a marketing and technology enthusiast/realist with over 19...
Oct. 25, 2014 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,650
StackIQ offers a comprehensive software suite that automates the deployment, provisioning, and management of Big Infrastructure. With StackIQ’s software, you can spin up fully configured big data clusters, quickly and consistently — from bare-metal up to the applications layer — and manage them efficiently. Our software’s modular architecture allows customers to integrate nearly any application wi...
Oct. 25, 2014 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,744
As Platform as a Service (PaaS) matures as a category, developers should have the ability to use the programming language of their choice to build applications and have access to a wide array of services. Bluemix is IBM's open cloud development platform that enables users to easily build cloud-based, creative mobile and web applications without having to spend large amounts of time and resources o...
Oct. 25, 2014 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,716
The Internet of Things will greatly expand the opportunities for data collection and new business models driven off of that data. In her session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Esmeralda Swartz, CMO of MetraTech, will discuss how for this to be effective you not only need to have infrastructure and operational models capable of utilizing this new phenomenon, but increasingly service providers will nee...
Oct. 24, 2014 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,360
When you set off to build an app that will change the world, designing your system architecture to be reliable and scalable is important but the stark reality is that, for your MVP, you probably had a “need for speed” (of development). You didn’t know what all the axes were to scale your application, where your stress points would be, and what weird and wonderful ways your customers would use it d...
Oct. 24, 2014 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,166
Compute virtualization has been transformational, yet security policy implementation and enforcement has lagged behind in agility and automation. There are a number of key considerations when implementing policy in private and hybrid clouds. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Holland Barry, VP of Technology at Catbird, will discuss the impact of this new paradigm and what organizations can do to...
Oct. 24, 2014 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,506
Samsung VP Jacopo Lenzi, who headed the company's recent SmartThings acquisition under the auspices of Samsung's Open Innovaction Center (OIC), answered a few questions we had about the deal. This interview was in conjunction with our interview with SmartThings CEO Alex Hawkinson. IoT Journal: SmartThings was developed in an open, standards-agnostic platform, and will now be part of Samsung's Ope...
Oct. 23, 2014 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,672
SYS-CON Events announced today that Red Hat, the world's leading provider of open source solutions, will exhibit at Internet of @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Red Hat is the world's leading provider of open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to reliable and high-performing cloud, Linux, ...
Oct. 23, 2014 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,708