|By Business Wire||
|January 7, 2013 02:11 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mp5mcc/dynamic_bundle) has announced the addition of the "Dynamic bundle: Future of Smart Grids, the ICT and Data Management Perspective" report to their offering.
Strategic view based on in-depth review - both reports packaged together.
The Strategic Business Review delivers insight for companies, investors and nations looking for growth opportunities in this fast developing and widely hyped market, together with actionable recommendations that will help to minimise risk and at the same time avoid the danger of failure to act in a timely enough fashion.
The companion Big Report is an in-depth technical look at the market, used to inform the strategic business review, containing case studies, stats, trends and meaningful analysis about the likely future of the smart grid.
- Highlight the path to sustainable growth for all players
- Present a commercial model of the smart grid
- Map the emerging smart network and confronts the conventional vision behind it
- Outline the key challenge in ICT and data management that needs to be resolved
- Examine the way that the smart grid is catalysing the entry of new players into the utility marketplace
- Look at how grid evolution is leading to the emergence of 3 new business models
- Highlight strategic issues and critical success requirements for different players in the market including locked-in markets and format wars
- Recommend strategies for success in the smart grid revolution for each player
The content is useful to
- Assess key obstacles to achieving goals
- Explore results you can get from changing
- Review how others are adapting to the landscape
- Provide fresh ways of thinking about issues
- Look at industry trends impacting business
- Elster Group
- Holley Metering
- Ningbo Sanxing Electric
- Hi Sun Technology
- Linyang Electronics
- Holley Metering
- ConEd solutions
- GE Energy
- Cap Gemini
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mp5mcc/dynamic_bundle