|By Marketwired .||
|January 8, 2013 12:48 PM EST||
MESA, AZ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- EyeTech Digital Systems, makers of eye tracking hardware and software for natural user interface to consumer electronics offers "Eye Tracking on a Chip" at the 2013 International CES Conference, Booth# 35159 in the LVCC South Hall. Eye Tracking on a Chip leverages a new FPGA camera design which puts all the processing on-chip, enabling manufacturers to integrate eye control into nearly any device including Windows 8, Android, iOS and Linux devices -- from mobile devices to televisions and home or commercial electronics. Eye Tracking on a Chip will be available for developers to get their hands on this summer.
"We've seen speech, touch, and gesture all work their way into mainstream consumer electronics. Now it is time to give users the most natural pointing device of all -- the eyes! Our new 'Eye Tracking on a Chip' technology will make this easier than ever."
- Robert Chappell, President/CEO
EyeTech's "Eye Tracking on a Chip" benefits include:
- New third generation dark pupil image processing algorithms for a high level of reliability and accuracy.
- Large head motion box enables a comfortable range of user positions.
- Small form factor allows for easy integration in a wide range of products.
- Low cost licensing options available.
Also on display at Booth# 35159 are commercially available products that consumers can buy today for their existing PC or TV.
- PC Peripheral Add-on - EyeOn mini - for two years now the EyeOn mini has been helping business professionals around the world overcome their RSI limitations, keeping them on the job and productive by enabling completely hands-free computing. Compatible with Windows XP, 7 and 8, 32-bit and 64-bit.
- TV Tracker Add-on - VT2 XL - the only commercially available eye tracker on the planet that enables eye control on TV-sized displays from up to 10-feet away.
- For Developers - ET OEM - this low cost eye tracking developer kit provides full access to EyeTech's QuickLINK API to enable seamless integration into their own eye tracking apps. With thousands of users across the world, developers can join the coming eye tracking revolution.
EyeTech is a leader and innovator in eye tracking hardware and software. Founded in 1996, EyeTech Digital Systems designs, develops and markets made-in-the-USA eye tracking hardware and software for the disability, consumer research, interactive display and ergonomic markets. EyeTech's experienced engineering team offers customized hardware and software solutions for everything from mobile devices all the way to TV displays and other appliances. Whatever your eye tracking needs or applications, nobody offers a broader choice of ready to use or customer solutions than EyeTech -- Enabling Freedom and Knowledge.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2196339