|By Business Wire||
|January 17, 2013 09:37 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvr3ph/selling_ict) has announced the addition of the "Selling ICT Products and Services to Business: Better Market Segmentation" report to their offering.
As more ICT product and service vendors structure their sales teams around vertical market sectors, put in place channel strategies to address customers on the basis of size, and start wondering about big data' and analytics, this report examines a better way of looking at the market so products and services can be optimally packaged and sold. Based on a survey of UK business buyers of ICT products and services, the report presents an ICT maturity model and shows how effective ICT maturity is at predicting use and future use of ICT products and services. It gives guidance for how companies can use the maturity concept within their own customer databases, and to help improve the accuracy of market sizing and forecasting.
Your questions answered
- What is B2B market segmentation, and why is it useful?
- What is ICT maturity, and why is it useful?
- How can I segment my business market and improve my market forecasting using ICT maturity?
- What questions should I ask to determine the ICT maturity of my customers and potential customers?
- What does the UK business market looks like in terms of its ICT maturity?
- What other data sets are available and how can I combines them with ICT maturity?
- How can I use ICT maturity, and the information on the UK market, to build product and service portfolios bundles that meet the needs of buyers in different companies?
Who should buy this report?
- Product strategy teams
- Marketing teams
- Channel management teams
- Sales management teams
- Fixed telecoms operators and service providers
- Mobile telecoms operators and service providers
- IT equipment vendors
- ICT retailers
- ICT service providers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market segmentation and business ICT
3. A practical ICT maturity model
4. UK business ICT maturity
5. Adding value to ICT maturity data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvr3ph/selling_ict