|By PR Newswire||
|January 21, 2013 04:11 PM EST||
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kroff, Inc., one of the fastest-growing water treatment companies in the United States, is pleased to announce that Kroff Chemical Company has recently added six new team members to its growing staff:
- Mark Battaglia joins Kroff Chemical Company as sales engineer. Battaglia previously served as director of engineering for Roberts Filter Group, where he oversaw a multidisciplinary engineering team, and offered clients comprehensive solutions to their water and wastewater treatment needs. This ranged from process design to equipment design to full instrumentation, automation, and control systems. During his career at Roberts Filter, Battaglia also held product development and project engineer roles. He earned a Bachelor of Science in civil engineering from Lafayette College and is working toward his Master of Science in civil engineering at Widener University.
- Jeremy DeHaai has been appointed to regional sales manager, where he is responsible for establishing and expanding Kroff's presence in the Midwest market. He brings 15 years of experience in the water treatment industry to his new role. DeHaai previously worked for Ashland and Plymouth Technology, where he successfully grew a new territory to $1.5 million in sales in less than two years. Most recently, DeHaai served as vice president of sales for an industrial software company. He holds a marine engineering systems degree from the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy and an MBA from Florida Atlantic University.
- Joe DeMaggio was named sales representative and is responsible for expanding Kroff's presence in the southeast Michigan market. DeMaggio joins Kroff after serving as a water treatment sales associate and technician at Fremont Industries. In this role, he managed and serviced more than 70 accounts monthly focusing on customer retention and satisfaction. He also developed new business relationships, and worked to maintain boiling and cooling operating systems. Prior to that role, DeMaggio was a steam plant engineer at Middlebury College. He earned a Bachelor of Science in environmental science from Northern Michigan University.
- Ray Hegarty joins Kroff Chemical Company as sales engineer. In this role he is responsible for expanding Kroff's presence in the northeast Ohio market. Hegarty previously served as project manager business development at Enviroserve, where he was responsible for new business development and maintaining existing accounts. He earned a Bachelor of Science in environmental health and safety from the University of Findlay.
- Duane Mayeda has been named water and wastewater segment manager. In this role, Mayeda will be responsible for managing accounts representing a diverse customer base. Mayeda previously served as director of marketing and sales-North America for Sun Rise Chemical. In this role, Mayeda established marketing and sales strategies for the company's entrance into the North American market. During his career, Mayeda also held several other positions, including marketing product line manager with Kemira Chemicals, Inc. He holds a degree in chemistry from Sacred Heart University.
- Nate Soltis was appointed as sales representative. He will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities and managing accounts representing a diverse customer base. Prior to joining Kroff Chemical Company, Soltis was an account manager at GE Water Process and Technologies, where he was responsible for water systems testing, as well as growing and maintaining the company's client base. Prior to that role, Soltis was a field service representative for the same company. Soltis earned a Bachelor of Science in chemistry from St. Francis University.
"Kroff Chemical Company continues to expand our presence in new and existing markets. That's why we are excited to add several new talented and driven people to our team to support this continued growth," said Tim Laube, general manager Kroff Chemical Company, Inc. "We welcome these new team members and know that their combined experience and expertise will continue to help further cement Kroff Chemical Company's reputation as the leader in water treatment services and solutions."
Kroff Chemical Company provides industry-leading treatment services for boilers, cooling towers and wastewater within an array of industries. With advanced chemistry and innovative processes, Kroff Chemical Company maximizes equipment efficiency, reduces costly downtime and ensures regulatory compliance. The company's comprehensive treatment programs, laboratory services and technical experts enable customers to focus on core operations.
For more information about Kroff, Inc., visit www.kroff.com.
About Kroff, Inc.
Kroff, Inc. is one of the fastest-growing, full-service specialty chemical companies in the United States. With patented chemistry, experienced consultants and a commitment to innovation, Kroff engineers solutions for clients that ensure environmental compliance and save money. The company includes: Kroff Chemical Company, Inc. (KCC), providing custom-blended chemicals and processes for water and wastewater treatment; Kroff Facilities Services, Inc. (KFS), enabling companies and organizations to outsource their water treatment services; Kroff Process Technologies, Inc. (KPT), providing process cleaners and lubricants to support the metals production and fabrication industries; Kroff Well Services, Inc. (KWS), offering remediation of flowback waters and production brines for frac water reuse; Kroff Materials Reprocessing, Inc. (KMR), which enables companies to reuse and recycle industrial manufacturing byproducts, including oil; Kroff International, LLC, with projects in Japan, Europe, Africa and South America; Kroff Lab Services, Inc. (KLS), offering exceptional speed and precision in water analysis and the expertise of a doctoral-level analytical team; and Kroff Chile - Tecnologias y Procesos Limitada, which provide cost-effective custom-blended chemicals and processes for water and wastewater treatment to companies in that country. Kroff partners with companies in primary metals, manufacturing, health care, and energy and more. Founded in 1988, Kroff is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. For more information, visit www.kroff.com
Contact: Jeff Donaldson for Kroff, Inc.
SOURCE Kroff, Inc.