|By Business Wire||
|January 23, 2013 02:37 AM EST||
Smart Utility Systems, a global leader in products, solutions and services, today announced their differentiated solution for Mobile Workforce Training at DistribuTECH 2013.
Smart Utility Systems is aimed at delivering cost effective solutions on mobile devices that assist utility employees in accessing and using critical training information on mobile devices that empower them to be self-reliant and self-motivated related to training accomplishment and compliance.
Smart Utility Systems offers configurable training solutions that integrate with the existing training material for the following areas:
- Transmission and Distribution
- Operations and Maintenance
Features of the Smart Utility Systems Mobile Training Solution Include
- Access information by Job Function, Equipment or Schools for fast access to critical information
- View documents immediately to gain instant information or print them for paper based reference
- Play training videos and animations for a robust learning experience or for reference that can be played back at any time for your convenience
- Communicate instantly with the Training Administrator by using the “Comment” feature to address specific documents, illustrations, videos, and information
- Ask a job expert for advice related to a specific procedure or piece of equipment by using the “Connect Me to the Expert” function
- Make an instant video or include pictures in your communication with the job expert or the training administrator to illustrate your exact job procedure (installations, repairs, equipment, etc.)
- Instantly monitor notifications specific to you about equipment and training or responses to your comments and questions
- View and access “Recent” with one click navigation to immediately recall previous searches
Benefits of Using Smart Utility Systems Mobile Training Solution
- Improves the safety record by reducing the number of safety incidents
- Mobile learning is a useful add-on tool for trainees with special situations like field services personnel
- Multimedia content delivery approach improves the interest and attention of the trainee due to the variety of technology used
- Continuous learning support as the trainees have easy and regular access to the training material
- Automated tracking of initial and recurring training compliance for regulatory and organizational needs
- Reduces printing costs
- Compelling return on investment cost model
The Smart Utility Systems Mobile Platform Supports All of Their Mobile Solutions
- SUS Customer Mobile
- SUS Mobile Workforce Training
- SUS Mobile Workforce Support
- Executive Dashboards
- Technology Agnostic (Apple, Android, Microsoft)
- Cloud Based Services Models
About Smart Utility Systems
Smart Utility Systems leads the utility industry in dynamic mobile workforce training solutions. Smart Utility Systems offers Smart Hardware, Smart Software Solutions and Consulting & Advisory Services to major Energy & Utilities to support their Smart Grid initiatives like Customer Engagement, Mobile Work Force, Cyber and Physical Security, Big Data Management / Visualization among other areas.
To learn more, visit our Booth at DistribuTECH 2013.
For more details, please visit our website www.smartusys.com.