|By Business Wire||
|January 29, 2013 10:45 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hvsdtd/customer_care) has announced the addition of the "Customer care systems: worldwide forecast 2012-2016" report to their offering.
Growth in the customer care software market in 2012-2014 will be driven by increasing competition in all markets.
The worldwide customer care software market is forecast to grow from USD2.8 billion in 2010 to USD4.0 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.3%. The overall customer care software market has returned to near its pre-2008 growth rate as CSPs invest in software that is proven to increase revenue as well as reduce costs.
This Report provides:
- a five-year forecast of revenue in the CRM, subscriber management, customer interaction and device management sub-segments of the customer care systems market, split by geographical region and telecoms service
- analysis of the key market drivers and inhibitors and how they will change over time
- an overview of the regional dynamics that may influence the market
- discussion of the technologies and services that will influence this market
- recommendations for ISVs and CSPs.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hvsdtd/customer_care