|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 06:05 AM EST||
WHAT: Webinar entitled: The Reality of Virtualized Video Collaboration --Video Conferencing is Less Expensive than Ever and Other Secrets Vendors Don’t Want You to Know
Webinar Focus: In this webinar, experts from Forrester Research and Vidyo will explain how virtualization technology is changing the game, making large-scale video conferencing deployments across every device and geography an affordable reality.
Webinar Discussion Points:
- Examine the business case for virtualization of video infrastructure and learn why CIOs consider it a critical business priority.
- Discover why virtualized video conferencing eliminates the need for costly, hardware-based video bridges (MCUs).
- Learn how virtualization and flexible licensing makes it possible to “follow the sun” across the global enterprise and optimize the use of computing resources.
- Explore the benefits of deployment models made possible through virtualization including private cloud, public cloud and Video-as-a-Service (VaaS).
Bonus: Webinar attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the white paper: "Virtualization of Video Infrastructure: State-of-the-Art Virtualization Techniques Make Large-Scale Video Deployments More Affordable and Flexible.”
WHEN: Wednesday, January 30, 2013| 1:00 pm ET/10:00 am PT | Duration: 1 Hour
WHERE: Online. To register for the webinar: http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=565691&s=1&k=94475C0628FCF784E4F351A4B6C2725A&partnerref=VidyoMA
- Richard Fichera, Vice President & Principal Analyst Forrester Research
- Joan Vandermate, Vice President, Product Marketing Vidyo Inc.
INTERVIEWS and IMAGES:
Interviews with Vidyo spokespeople can be coordinated upon request.
Images and videos are also available upon request.