|By Business Wire||
|February 4, 2013 06:43 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jvbnf6/assuring_mobile) has announced the addition of the "Assuring Mobile Backhaul Networks" report to their offering.
CSPs have benefited from standardising their network equipment and management systems that can scale with growing networks.
IP/MPLS has become a popular backhaul technology, but offers CSPs a new set of management challenges in terms of assuring service. This Report looks at these challenges, discusses our research findings and provides recommendations for both CSPs and vendors.
This Report provides:
- an overview of the business environment
- an analysis of the challenges and recommendations
- market drivers and inhibitors
- summaries of key vendors (NEMs and ISVs), including Accedian Networks, ADVA Optical Networking, Alcatel-Lucent, Ciena, Ericsson, Huawei, Juniper Networks, Nokia Siemens Networks, InfoVista and IBM.
- a best-practice case study of Cox Communications.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive summary
3 Business environment
- CSPs need increased network capacity
- CSPs need to decouple network costs from traffic demand
- CSPs need a scalable backhaul network
4 Market drivers and inhibitors
5 Mobile backhaul architecture
- Mobile Ethernet backhaul options for CSPs
- Ethernet backhaul management systems: market positioning
6 Assuring mobile backhaul networks
- Service assurance OSS architecture
- The role of the network interface device (NID) in measuring end-to-end QoS KPIs
- Network-based approach to Ethernet exchanges
- Case study: Cox Communications
7 Leading vendors
- Third-party ISVs
- NID vendors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jvbnf6/assuring_mobile