|By Business Wire||
|February 6, 2013 08:14 AM EST||
During these 3-hour workshops attendees will learn how real customers, large and small, have successfully migrated their mainframe applications to .NET using NEO Tools from GT Software, achieving:
- 50% in cost savings
- 10X increases in performance
- 50% increase in developer productivity
- Rapid integration of mainframe applications and .NET frameworks for web and mobile
- New found agility enabling the integration of legacy applications with new customer service systems.
- Learn how Microsoft is providing a vibrant future for mainframe applications
- Hear how GT Software Neo Tools enable the modernization and migration of mainframe applications and data to save money and increase agility
“In the current state of the economy, the case for moving mainframe applications to .NET has never been stronger. This solution can provide better performance and save organizations considerable amounts of money. Microsoft and GT have teamed up to make the case for mainframe migrations,” says Wilson Rains, VP of Global Alliances at GT Software.
Bob Ellsworth, WW Director of Platform Modernization, Microsoft Corp. adds: “With the high availability features of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 AlwaysOn and Windows Server 2012’s ability to support 64 cores and 1 Terabyte per virtual machine, it is time to take a second look at modernizing your mainframe workloads to the Microsoft Platform.”
About GT Software
Celebrating 30 years of technology excellence, GT Software delivers a broad scope of integration, modernization, and migration solutions across a variety of platforms. Enterprises across the globe with legacy mainframe assets leverage GT Software solutions to optimize these technology investments while modernizing for use in mobile, cloud and web applications. For more information, visit www.gtsoftware.com.