|By Marketwire .||
|February 12, 2013 09:03 AM EST||
SAN MATEO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 --
- Monthly Webinar Series to Target Development and Operations Communities, Provide Valuable Knowledge for Dev and Ops Professionals
- "The Evolution of Release Management: From Automation to Continuous Delivery" Webinar with Forrester's Jeffrey Hammond
Serena Software, the leader in Orchestrated IT solutions, today announced the launch of its free DevOps Drive-In webinar series. Each month, Serena will conduct a Dev or Ops-oriented webcast. Attendees will hear presentations from well-established analysts, customer testimonials, and tips and tricks for getting the most out of continuous delivery and change and release management.
The first webinar titled, "The Evolution of Release Management: From Automation to Continuous Delivery," will be held on Wednesday, February 20, 2013, at 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET. This webinar will feature insights from Jeffrey Hammond, VP and Principal Analyst for Forrester Research and Jeff Westenhaver, global product marketing for mainframe and release management for Serena. It will also explore how companies are using specific software development capabilities to gain a competitive edge. Attendees will be introduced to tactics that allow companies to speed through their application delivery roadblocks, releasing world-class software.
Upcoming DevOps Drive-In Webinar Topics Include:
- Five Simple Change and Release Management Improvements to Make Now, to be held on March 19, 2013, 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET
- Confessions of a DevOps, to be held in May 2013
- From Request to Release at the Speed of Agile, to be held in June 2013
- Subversion/GIT to Release Automation, to be held in July 2013
- Agile TS Tie-In, to be held in August 2013
- Making DevOps Work in September 2013
- Don't Get Spooked, to be held in October 2013
- Giving Thanks to Continuous Delivery, to be held in November 2013
- Seasons Greetings, to be held in December 2013
To register for the February 20 webinar and future DevOps Drive-In webinars, go to:
Serena orchestrates IT for enterprise organizations across the end-to-end application delivery lifecycle. IT organizations can coordinate disparate processes, multiple tools and globally distributed teams from initial business request, all the way to final production release. Serena helps IT engage more rapidly and accurately with the business, accelerate globally distributed water-scrum-fall development and deliver applications more frequently into production -- all while maintaining enterprise visibility and compliance to corporate and regulatory standards.
- Serena DevOps Drive-In Webinar Series
- Serena Software
- Serena Blog
- Serena Twitter
- Serena Orchestrated IT
Tweet this: Serena Software kicks off #DevOps Drive-In webinar series -- 1st webinar on Feb. 20, to register http://ser.so/DevOpsDriveIn @SerenaSoftware
About Serena Software
Serena Software provides Orchestrated IT solutions to the Global 2000. Serena's core purpose is to advance the business value of IT. Our 4,000 active enterprise customers, encompassing one million users worldwide, have made Serena the largest independent ALM vendor and the only one that orchestrates DevOps, the processes that bring together application development and operations.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Serena serves enterprise customers from 29 offices in 14 countries. Serena is a portfolio company of Silver Lake Partners, the leader in private investments in technology-enabled industries.
Kulesa Faul for Serena Software