|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 06:51 PM EST||
SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The BrightEdge January 2013 Social Share Report tracks social media adoption trends for the BrandZ top 100 global brands including Apple, BMW, RedBull and Samsung. The report also includes insights into how YouTube is performing as a social media network.
Key insights include;
· The top 10 brands on Google + account for 4 out of 5 followers
· The Auto Industry accounts for 40% of the top 10 spots for followers on Google
· 20% of brands now have their Google+ pages show up in SERP results
· 87% of top brands now have a YouTube channel
· Google, Red Bull and Samsung lead the way with breakaway numbers of subscribers on YouTube
The full report can be downloaded here http://www.brightedge.com/social-share-january-2013
Over 4500 brands leverage the BrightEdge S3 platform for SEO management. That list includes seven of the ten largest retailers, eight of the ten top digital agencies, hospitality leaders such as Marriott, as well as technology and social titans including Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, VMWare and Symantec.
BrightEdge is the global leader in enterprise SEO, helping more than 4,500 of the world's largest brands stay ahead in the rapidly evolving Internet landscape. BrightEdge S3 harnesses the power of analytics on big-data to drive revenue from web sites, search engines and social networks across the globe in a measurable, predictable way. BrightEdge is based in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York City and London.
For more information, please visit www.brightedge.com
Friend us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seoplatform
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/brightedge.