|By Business Wire||
|February 14, 2013 11:02 AM EST||
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Wii U™
- Wii Street U™ powered by Google™ – With Wii Street U powered by Google, you can step into Google Street View with an immersive experience that will make you feel like you’re actually there. View a 360-degree Google Maps Street View of locations all over the world using the Wii U GamePad controller’s motion controls. Jumping to a location is easy: Just use the GamePad touch screen to type in an address or location and start exploring, or instantly travel to more than 70 hand-picked locations around the globe.
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS™
- NARUTO™ Powerful Shippuden - Demo Version – A new side-scrolling NARUTO game developed exclusively for Nintendo 3DS, NARUTO Powerful Shippuden features a cute presentation and comical characters, and has easy pick-up-and-play game play for fans of all ages.
- DIG DUG™ – The classic arcade game comes to Nintendo 3DS. In DIG DUG, you must defeat the deep-dwelling Pooka and Fygar by using your harpoon and pumping air into them, or by dropping rocks from above. Lure and defeat multiple enemies at once, and collect vegetables for bonus points. Destroy all the enemies to clear each stage.
- Rabbids® Travel in Time 3D – Join the Rabbids as they travel back in time in a washing machine and make a mess of history. Play a wide variety of mini-games in four different historical environments: pre-history, Egypt, Rome and King Arthur. Customize and unlock nearly 50 unique costumes, such as a cowboy, Egyptian and Musketeer.
Also new this week:
- Petz Fantasy™ 3D (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Moke Moke (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo DSi™ Shop on Nintendo DSi)
- WORLD HEROES 2 JET (Virtual Console for Wii™)
To view this week’s Nintendo Download in its full graphical version, please visit: http://news2know.net/nintendo/downloadiKF2Pc7g.php.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new titles weekly to the Nintendo eShop for the Wii U system as well as the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL systems, to the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and to the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service and features games, applications and videos. Users can add money to their account balance by using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo Prepaid Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii U eShop or the Nintendo 3DS eShop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Wii Points Card™ and Nintendo DSi Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu, http://www.nintendo.com/wii, http://www.nintendo.com/3ds or http://www.nintendo.com/ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please contact Deanna Avila at 213-438-8742 or email@example.com. Users can receive instant Nintendo information by subscribing to the site’s RSS feed.