|By Business Wire||
|February 18, 2013 09:54 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22rslj/2013_worldwide) has announced the addition of the "2013 Worldwide Software Reproducing Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 Worldwide Software Reproducing Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 47 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, diskette reproducing and conversion, compact disc reproducing and conversion.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
NAICS 334611 Software Reproducing This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in mass reproducing computer software. These establishments do not generally develop any software, they mass reproduce data and programs on magnetic media, such as diskettes, tapes, or cartridges. Establishments in this industry mass reproduce products, such as CD-ROMs and game cartridges.
- Prerecorded CD reproducing
- Magnetic & optical recording
- Software developing
- Packaging Industry
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 334611 - Software Reproducing Industry is:
6% comparable to SIC 7379 - Computer Related Services, n.e.c.
- Computer related services, nec
- Computer related maintenance services
- Disk and diskette conversion service
- Disk and diskette recertification service
- Tape recertification service
- Word processing equipment maintenance
- Computer data escrow service
- Computer related consulting services
- Computer hardware requirements analysis
- Data processing consultant
- Online services technology consultants
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22rslj/2013_worldwide